New Grower Oldskool 2 Newskool

H

highlyfe420allday

Whts up guys im still new to the autoflower world but have yet to grow them but I will be soon I have 5 strains of autos in my strain collective as I call it :) they are Lowrider#1, AutoAk47, Akrunner, ApolloMist, and Special K. I also received some Acopolco Gold pollen in a trade and would like to cross it with an auto, I also have someone working on getting me some ChocThai pollen. I would lyke to bring these oldschool genetics into the auto world if they aren't floating around hear already. I think these genetics could/would do some real good in the medical community if crossed with the right strain. Wht do you guys think would be some good strains to cross these with ? And any info on growing the other strains I have would be more thn welcome and gladly appreciated. Thanx in advance.:thumbs:

I've never had acuploco gold... but have always yeaned to try it.... my brother spoke of it years ago.... its a strain ive always wanted to get my hands on along with panama red.... I'd very much lke to see them in the auto world! ask wiz or someone from the breeders what would be best to cross against it...

JM

Thanx guys I haven't been blessed with the opportunity to smk either one either, but just lyke both of you have been in search of them since my first puff. If im able to be lucky enough to get my hands on tha Choc Thai pollen I think it's gonna be a triple cross of ChocThai x Chemdogg x auto ak, lowrider#2 or easyrider not sure yet

i thought when u cross a regular strain with an auto it dosint autoflower i heard u have to cross auto with auto?

indeed you can... it may require bxing to reinforce the auto trait.... there are other methods as well...

Back