Mephisto Genetics One More Last Grow with 5 different Mephisto strains!

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
Hello to all the AFN fam! Sending out nothing but love & peace to all my grobros out there! I will be growing the following strains; Plant 1) Mephisto's Wedding, I currently have some that just hit the Grove Bags and it is fast becoming 1 of my favs., (Btw, I named her Speedy, because she was the last to sprout. :rofl: Plant 2) Chemdogging, (another plant that's been curing for approx. a week and a very strong and thought provoking strain that I love as well) . Plant 3) Alien vs Triangle, (which I've grown a couple years ago and loved it. Also good to know that those seeds are still viable). Plus, I named her B.T.O., (based on the song "You ain't seen nothing yet"), because she has outgrown all of her sisters, (she's in the far back right side corner). Plant 4) Is the ever popular freebie, Strawberry Mango Crumble, (which I recently read that Mitch has plans to release it as part of their catalog). Finally we have plant 5, whom I've nicknamed Zippy, (because she sprouted within 24 hours after soaking it for 24 hrs on a heat mat and planting in cups. Talk about hybrid vigor!!!). Zippy's lineage is (Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch). I've been so busy lately that I've actually already started this grow and the girls are well into veg. So I looked back at my previous thread because I had mentioned Zippy in a post there and I can use that post to figure day 1, (which I guess to be March 8th ). I'm using my old AutoPot containers this time, (as I was getting low on medium and i can't find any coco/perlite in my area). So to stretch out my Cultivation Nation medium, I added about 20% Happy Frog I'm currently using the original formula MegaCrop @ 2.5 grams per gallon, but plan to bump it up to 3 grams @ tomorrows feeding. Also, I will be switching to Flora-bloom during flower. I put them on a drip system in flower and I've found Flora-bloom to be the least likely to clog up my emitters. They will be sharing 3X TS-1000, (with added AutoCobs), but right now they are all sharing 1X TS-100 and they will soon be needing to be spread out more. I will also be using Silica Blast, Cal/Mag+, SM-90 and Rechage during the grow. So I need to get busy transplanting pepper plants so I can move them out to my mini greenhouse. Here's some pics taken over time and thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :peace: :bighug::pass:

20230312_045352 (1).jpg

20230315_105517.jpg

20230320_060101.jpg

This last pic was taken several daya ago and I'll do an official update with pics and try to identify each plant at that time!

Update day 21
Due to the cold weather, I had to bring all of my garden starts last night and if the night time temps don't start staying warmer, than I am screwed, (without any Vaseline or even a little dirty talk to get me in the mood :rofl:). I bet that means a "reach around is out of the question too" :crying: Seriously folks, my Mephisto girls are packed in like a can of sardines and one isn't happy at all, (leaves have been cupping for at least a week now). I tried raising the light, but it's at it's highest point now. So there's really nothing else I can do until I can clear out my regular grow space that currently looks like this!
20230329_121535.jpg

Pay no attention to the stunted dwarf tomato plant, she'll be culled before the end of the day.. The 2 big pots are the only plants from my greenhouse, (the rest spent the night in the dark and they are currently in back of my pick-up soaking up rays, but I have to bring them in again tonight with a forecasted low of 34F.). Those are pepper plants in the top right corner and freshly transplanted oregano in the brown square planters. Freshly transplanted Spearmint in the round pots, (bottom left), and different herbs in the cups in line on the left side. Ok, time for the big reveal .... and here they are ... Zippy, Speedy BTO & the other 2, (yet to be named ladies). Thanks for stooping by and nothing but peace and love to everyone! :peace::bighug::pass:

20230329_121558.jpg

Update day 24
It's already been a busy day with the wind howling so hard it blew off my mini greenhouse shade cover and 1 plant of Spearmint. I went ahead and removed the cover and stored in my building for the time being.So now I got 5 flats of garden plants in the back of my pick-up and the wind is still blowing them around. Plus, it's going to get colder, (34F), and I was going to have to bring them in anyways. I did get the Mutant Runt trimmed and bagged, (now my drying tent is full of pepper plants and other garden stuff :rofl: ). She surprisingly made a little over 6 zips! Which finally made room to let the girls spread out a bit and I think I got the SMC figured out, as I think her nutes was too strong and new growth is looking more healthy! She's even got a Strawberry Tart smell already so I think I'm going to name her "Pop Tart," and here's a couple pics!
IMG_20230401_110037.jpg

IMG_20230401_110129.jpg

Next up is Zippy, (in the round 2 gallon pot that was the 1st to sprout)
IMG_20230401_110046.jpg

IMG_20230401_110139.jpg

Next up, (is what a couple people have already said that it was the best they ever smoked, and that was only after a 1 week cure). is Mephisto's Wedding, (which I could nickname YBS for "You'll be sorry"), but I will not disrespect such a fine cultivar as Mitch and Co have produced, so let's call her TSC, for "That Special Couple" :biggrin:

IMG_20230401_110151.jpg

IMG_20230401_110117.jpg

And finally we have E.T. aka AvT

IMG_20230401_110159.jpg

Sorry, but I'm missing one, but you can see it in the overhead shot of TSC. Thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :peace::bighug::pass:

Update day 32 and Happy Easter to all that choose to celebrate!
It's hard to believe it's been 8 days since my last update. The girls are doing pretty good, but I went through another tantrum with Pop Tart, (aka Strawberry Mango Crumble), after I tried to up her feed again! :doh: I only increased from 2 grams to 2.5 grams of Mega Crop and she still threw a fit. So I've been keeping her feed @ 2 grams per gallon, (don't know the TDS off the top of my head, but its got to be on the low side). Plus, she is also throwing pistils and so is TSC, (aka Mephisto's Wedding). I had the lights @ 24 in @ approx. 80% power and I had to raise them yesterday after they had grown to within 18 in over a week time frame. All the girls are spreading out nicely after a couple rounds of leaf pony-tailing and one round of defoliation, (and she's a little past due for another round of each). I don't have any pics at the moment, as the girls are in their dark period. I'll try and get some before and after pics and get them posted late tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :peace::bighug::pass:

Update day 33
I got all the girls out last night and gave them hair cuts and a little leaf pony tailing. I got pretty drastic with the defoliation, as you will soon see in the pics, but I gave them each a gallon of nutes with added Recharge and got plenty of run-off! So hopefully they will take it in stride and keep on keeping on! On to the pics and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :bighug::pass:

Up first we have Zippy, (aka Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x( Forum Stomper x Samsquatch)
20230409_213643.jpg

20230409_215609.jpg

Next up is Pop Tart, (aka Strawberry Mango Crumble)
20230409_220312.jpg

20230409_221446.jpg

Up next is TSC, (aka Mephisto's Wedding)
20230409_222005.jpg

20230409_223409.jpg

Next up is that same strain I grew last time that stunk up the whole room, so I'm going to name her Stinky Girl Jr, (aka Chemdogging)
20230409_223903.jpg

20230409_235736.jpg

Finally we have the biggest girl of them all, (with Stinky Girl Jr running a close 2nd), which is ET, (aka Alien vs Triangle)
20230410_000123.jpg

20230410_001434.jpg

Back