Outdoor Auto's

Goud S!

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm planning to take advantage of my states new grow at home laws and am looking for recommendations for feeding Autoflowers grown outdoors in the ground...looking for Nutrient recommendations.

I don't know what the state of your soil is, but it is to late now to mix in some manure which you could do just before winter (for next season). So I would recommend to mix in good compost, worm castings and a mycorrhiza (loads of manufacturers to chose from).
If your in the possibility to do a soil test, do that as it will give you valuable info on what's already in the soil and what the pH is. Depending on that you can estimate the amount of calcium (pH goes up) or peat (pH goes down) that you'll have to add. Also add some perlite to aid in drainage and oxygen availability.

Regards,

Bob

It's not too late to add some composted chicken manure pellets and bone meal before planting and maybe top dress with some horse manure or sea weed if you live near the coast.
Use lots of mulch such as hay, grass clippings or whatever. It'll hold moisture and break down and make your soil better the next year.
Using a nitrogen fixing cover crop like clover is also a nice way to go.
To me outdoors is all about building the soil.

Last edited:
Back