Sweet Seeds Pasimito`s Sad Tent

:clap::woohoo::clap: Hey Pasi'! Pass some of that killer bud, brother! :roflcry: That is some fine looking smoke my friend, nice rich color, gummy with resin, and rock solid! Tell us how she smells and smokes...:brow: A very good haul too, 1/4lb of HD nuggetry should fill several jars to bursting- LOL! ... Ah-ha! -the famous trimming scissors,..:grin: -nice work on that as well,...who doesn't like a nice trim job on their ladies? :foxy: SAD is well known for her potency; Don't hurt too many buddies with it, okay? You did an excellent job with them, Tommy and Jaypp will be thrilled! *** DD is a beauty, ay? Such colors,... how much longer for her? She looks hungry for Ca,.... LOL!- enjoy that tasty looking nugg' Pasi', should be a trippy, upbeat buzz, but may be creeper,... :coffee2:

Outstanding grow P. Those cured buds look awesome. I'm sure it will smoke as good as it looks

Waira hai! You always make my day better with Your comments:Sharing One: sad for now after some friends and family test is very potent. Sister of my wife got stoned so much, she saids after that if her first joint was so potent she would never started to smoke weed;) and shes a heavy user.

And as for DD, yes mate she have some serious Ca problems now i supplemented cal/mag but seems not enough or ph was incorretc, anyway shes not long to go from now so i am fine with this, i think i will start to cleanse her from now, but in future i will give more calmag under those leds, the problem is that calmag alone takes so much EC room from even RO water, just after adding 1ml of Ca and 1ml of Mg to 1l of water takes 0.8 EC, so it is so less room for other nutrients.

I hope DD will be a daytime smoke, becouse i need some refreshment after some few deep s.a.d sessions.

:roflcry: My pleasure bro'! Yeah, SAD hit's with a heavy hammer, true to her genetics,...definitely not "active" smoke! DD should be much more balanced! Her cousin, Red Poison, is actually a pretty "up" high, which surprised me pleasantly,... The smoke itself has amazing aromatics, almost doesn't smell like MJ! I expect DD will be similar,... Hey, you forgot to tell me how SAD smells and tastes... :smoke: *** :brow: Ahhh, you tested on family! Good choice-:crying: I have a friend who started a delivery service recently, and I gave him some auto samples to try out, and he was truly impressed, along with the rest of his crew! Auto's don't get the respect they should, but I, for one, intend to try to change that,.... I'm sure you'll blow some folks away too when you smoke them into the ground, then tell them it's an autoflower strain that just ran over them, turning them into couch roadkill! :roflcry: Well done sir!
..yes, I'm sure you knew about the Ca defc.,... gotta be the most common we see here,... it's amazing how some strains consume so much of it,.. or, the biologist in me asks, is it that they aren't as efficient at taking it up, or something like that? - so they need increased amounts of it around to compensate for this? ...One wonders, where the hell it all goes? :dunno: :grin: I get what your concern is Pasi' , but I think it'll be okay to go high on the EC occasionally, if there's a need,.... Foliar is also a great way to get stuff in there fast, bypassing the soil/roots,... until budding, then it gets tricky, but with a good water spreader and some sniper-accurate spraying of fans only(top and bottom), it can be done,... one of my MoB's was in constant Ca demand from pre-bud to the very end, and up to mid-late bloom, I had to do occasional foliar to keep up with what soil alone couldn't, it seemed,... of course, during the last stages, like where you're at now, it's not worth the mold risk, and then there's final cleansing too,...*** Swampy and I found honey (1T/gal) to be a great sugar source, without nutes in it, for this last stage of budding,... It helps the plant with a little extra energy, and I think it helps the soil microbes snack down on some of the last bound-up nutrients in the soil too,.... just make sure to have at least a week of nothing at all but water, to deplete extra carb's in the plant itself by harvest (wise words from one of the Greats here!), or the smoke will be funky bad! ..... Looking forward to your Dragon grow, bud! :hump:

:roflcry: My pleasure bro'! Yeah, SAD hit's with a heavy hammer, true to her genetics,...definitely not "active" smoke! DD should be much more balanced! Her cousin, Red Poison, is actually a pretty "up" high, which surprised me pleasantly,... The smoke itself has amazing aromatics, almost doesn't smell like MJ! I expect DD will be similar

The smell from DD is as You said like not from caannabis plant, its more minty, camphor like,

Hey, you forgot to tell me how SAD smells and tastes... :smoke: *** :brow:

Hmm i am not very good at describing smells but ill try, it smell like sweet hash, my friend who owns a growshop and its a semi strain hunter(travel around the world in search for canna culture) sayed to him it smell ant taste like afghanic stuff. He likes it a lot.

..yes, I'm sure you knew about the Ca defc.,... gotta be the most common we see here,... it's amazing how some strains consume so much of it,.. or, the biologist in me asks, is it that they aren't as efficient at taking it up, or something like that? - so they need increased amounts of it around to compensate for this? ...One wonders, where the hell it all goes? :dunno:

I have my own theory about that, since Ca is less movement nutrient it have to be moved by water in plant throught good transpiration process, since leds have lower direct temp to the flower, the plant is transpiring less, so it means no movement throught plant by Ca, but thats just my personal belief.

Swampy and I found honey (1T/gal) to be a great sugar source, without nutes in it, for this last stage of budding,... It helps the plant with a little extra energy, and I think it helps the soil microbes snack down on some of the last bound-up nutrients in the soil too,.... just make sure to have at least a week of nothing at all but water, to deplete extra carb's in the plant itself by harvest (wise words from one of the Greats here!), or the smoke will be funky bad

Yup i also found mollases doing great job at final stagess without worry of overfeeding, its rather safe to a plant, and do great job at pumping those sugars to buds at later stages:)

! ..... Looking forward to your Dragon grow, bud! :hump:

Thanks mate, i am really exited about those dragons, becouse i have a safe feeling that i have best genetics in my hand and only from depends how good this grow will go:) its all in our hands bro:)

Last edited:
So time has come for darkDevil.

Strange thing is, she isnt really smell like cannabis plant, its something exotic flower like.

some photos for You guys,

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture340105-img-0073.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture340104-img-0085.jpg

pasimito-albums-my-grow-picture340103-img-0091.jpg

Back