• Night Owl - Tropical Wiz V2

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotfire

Auto Student
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Currently running 1 sour stomper, coming up on week 4. I want to get another plant going by 4/20 so help me pick what I should grow. I'm way too indecisive! Poll is closing in 7 days.

Last edited:
Beary white is a real giver. She is a beautiful bountiful lady. Easy going and not a pain in the ass at all. Nice frost level, phat nugs. I keep her pretty compact in a 3 gallon bag. She's my vote.

What kind of press do you have? I am looking into getting one but not sure if these $200 or $300 ones on Amazon are any good.
I picked up a NugSmasher mini. It works like a champ, and does the job, almost too small, if you plan on pressing any quantity I would go with a larger press. I have not checked out any on amazon for price or quality.

What kind of press do you have? I am looking into getting one but not sure if these $200 or $300 ones on Amazon are any good.
As Talon said, the Mini works like a champ! It's truly portable. That's it's biggest pro.
It is small. 4g of flower or hash is what you can do at one time. I mainly squish hash, so 4g is a fair amount.
Nugsmasher always has a good 420 sale. If portability is not an important aspect, one step up from the Mini is twice as productive.

Lol, you guys and those damn Nug Smashers! ....... Jezzz!!! :crying::crying::crying:

I smashed a whole oz with my new XP and got 7 grams from some sun grown GG that I picked up cheap out of Cali! I'm taking a sample to the guy I got the bud from in the morning. He's got someone that's been doing butane extraction and you can still taste the butane in it.
Kind of on the dark side, but it's old bud. I can't wait to show him what it's supposed to taste like! :hump: :pass:
20230408_153432.jpg20230408_153804.jpg

Last edited:
Back