Lighting Please Read, in need of information on a product

whatever light you can get to start with i started out using cheap blurple lights off amazon and upgraded over the years. also if you're into DIY you can't get any better advice than some of these folks back here

We've all been here too... my first lights were 2 high pressure sodium security lights 90w ea that I uh... borrowed off the loading dock of a local grocery. Cheap is something I think we've all tried to do, even now. I still make runs where I'll try something to cut the costs. I usually end up grumbling at myself that "I new better ".

To original poster, alibaba kingbrite QB 288 240w fixture 2 will give you 480w from the wall. I got two shipped to my door for $285 US. I am completely happy with them. Mean well drivers, Samsung lm301B diodes comes in kit form but it was only a couple wago clips that I had to connect to wires. Came with dimmer preinstalled and all hanging hardware. Took a week to finalize sale and price and 23 days I had good lights for cheap. Good materials and packaging! Check it out! If you have any questions or need a guiding hand let me know!

whatever light you can get to start with i started out using cheap blurple lights off amazon and upgraded over the years. also if you're into DIY you can't get any better advice than some of these folks back here
I started with cheap lights and I noticed how bad of a choice I made because my strain jumped to 5 ft Everytime I tried to grow it.... lol it was clueless to even flowering I was breeding a strain and it worked first go and I got the seeds feminized on autos but I notice how horrible it was in the long run wasting time running day and night and it was the burples but I noticed other ones like spider farms were more decent .... I feel it

To original poster, alibaba kingbrite QB 288 240w fixture 2 will give you 480w from the wall. I got two shipped to my door for $285 US. I am completely happy with them. Mean well drivers, Samsung lm301B diodes comes in kit form but it was only a couple wago clips that I had to connect to wires. Came with dimmer preinstalled and all hanging hardware. Took a week to finalize sale and price and 23 days I had good lights for cheap. Good materials and packaging! Check it out! If you have any questions or need a guiding hand let me know!
Thank you for sharing that’s dope ! I’ll take your comment into consideration I’m making a list of things I need cuz I’m barely getting into only been growing for over a year now....

Thank you for sharing that’s dope ! I’ll take your comment into consideration I’m making a list of things I need cuz I’m barely getting into only been growing for over a year now....
We all started somewhere! Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! I only got back into growing about two yrs ago and killed my first 3 seeds! Been better since I got on this site! One of our members has a hillbilly rig grow going and producing nice looking buds! Another mentioned in this post grew nice buds with Led lightbulbs from Walmart and removed the white plastic dome covers from bulbs. Where there’s a will? There’s always a way! Good luck, stay in contact and... peace for now! Also, current grow under kingbrites and Mars hydro ts600 ! Almost done harvesting...

Attachments

• CF4C5F0F-DA43-45F7-BB49-CA408A40FF5A.jpeg
    CF4C5F0F-DA43-45F7-BB49-CA408A40FF5A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 36
  • 98FF4F25-0272-49B9-BEA2-74C3C734C169.jpeg
    98FF4F25-0272-49B9-BEA2-74C3C734C169.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Back