Night Owl Seeds Popesicle

Day 49
She's not the happiest this week but its all good! Won't be using grow dots on future grows, they aren't for me. I'll just stick with bottle nutes where I'm comfortable for now. Ready to get this girl to the finish line and bring in 2 new ones I have in the small tent.

She does smell really good, has a very piney almost sativa smell which isnt listed as one of the smells in the description.. Wondering if that is from the Green Crack in one of the parents (Tyrone Stomper x Purple Pope).
1000018789.jpg

1000018799.jpg

1000018801.jpg

Last edited:
Day 56
Day 56 - Absolutely struggling to the finish line. I got dead leaves everywhere. The perfectionist in me really just wants to trash her but I'd like to at least get something from her. That was such a stupid idea to add them in halfway through veg. Adding them too soon burned both my seedlings the first time, adding them too late released too much nitrogen when she was starting to pre flower which locked her out and it just went down hill from there. Oh well, live and learn!

1000019089.jpg
1000019093.jpg

1000019092.jpg

@Lil Dab thanks homie! I know it doesn't look all that bad, I've seen alot worse. I'm just weird like that, I feel bummed she is so stressed. Also scared to get bud rot with all the dead leaves but I'm gonna let her finish out and I'll stay away from the grow dots for now.

Yeah I hear ya sucks when they get to that point. I don't think I'd be too worried about BR she's stretched out nice should be good air flow. Once they get to that point and the leaves are dead enough I go through every 2-3 days and pluck what I can off easily don't want to break them if their not ready to fall off I leave them:toke::d5::pass:

Back