ProMix Moisture Potting Soil NPK

The problem I have is the promix moisture potting soil bag has no npk value unfortunately (unlike the HF). Can't figure why they wouldnt just put the analysis on the bag or website
I usually start adding nutrients around day ten. Personally, I use Greenleaf nutrients megacrop one part….. promix is an inert media, basically just peat, perlite (I recommend to add extra perlite, which will make what you have basically into promix HP), mycos, and lime. Everything else you need to add. If you choose to use megacrop, there’s a promo code on their site for a free bag, just pay shipping. Good luck, and tag me if you have more questions :d5: :pass:

I usually start adding nutrients around day ten. Personally, I use Greenleaf nutrients megacrop one part….. promix is an inert media, basically just peat, perlite (I recommend to add extra perlite, which will make what you have basically into promix HP), mycos, and lime. Everything else you need to add. If you choose to use megacrop, there’s a promo code on their site for a free bag, just pay shipping. Good luck, and tag me if you have more questions :d5: :pass:
Well the megacrop seems to work great so I ordered the 3 # promo which was a fantastic deal. I very much appreciate the heads up! I do see the feeding schedule on their site plus how you've applied it.
Till then I added fish hydrolysate at 1/8 the recommended rate and top dressed each plant with 1 teaspoon of kelp (1/4 the recommended amount).
I really like fish hydrolysate but it has a distinct smell and I'll use it for my outdoor stuff lol

Heard back from Promix. They said there is no added fertilizer at all and the NPK is 0 0 0
Thank you for this info. I just bought two packs of this Promix moisture potting mix at Home Depot before checking online, and now it literally says on their websitethat it contains a slow-release fertilizer. I do not want any fertilizer in my mix, and was disappointed I couldn’t find the bigger pack of Promix all purpose that I’m used to getting…
I was going to return them, but if you’ve heard back directly from Promix I’ll take y’alls word over the HD website.

Thank you for this info. I just bought two packs of this Promix moisture potting mix at Home Depot before checking online, and now it literally says on their websitethat it contains a slow-release fertilizer. I do not want any fertilizer in my mix, and was disappointed I couldn’t find the bigger pack of Promix all purpose that I’m used to getting…
I was going to return them, but if you’ve heard back directly from Promix I’ll take y’alls word over the HD website.
That's odd... Was it this soil the Premium moisture potting mix in the pink and black bag?
Did you check the promix site?

Either way you can check my grow I started in keg cups but had no issue. Even when I top dressed with EWC and Kelp. Either way best of luck happy growing!!

Screenshot_20230217_142756_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230217_142815_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230217_142824_Chrome.jpg

That's odd... Was it this soil the Premium moisture potting mix in the pink and black bag?
Did you check the promix site?

Either way you can check my grow I started in keg cups but had no issue. Even when I top dressed with EWC and Kelp. Either way best of luck happy growing!!

View attachment 1566485View attachment 1566486View attachment 1566487
I definitely trust you and the manufacturer website way more than HomeDepot. Here is the link to their site.

It mentions the slow release fertilizer in the product description write up. Just another reason to shake my fist at that store!

I appreciate your advice and experience having used this soil before.

Back