Old Reviews Pulse One Environmental Monitor

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220907-093155.png

I was fortunate enough to have won the Pulse One in the very first raffle here at AFN. Thank you kindly Pulse, and AFN! It's been a treat!

First off, setting up the app is a breeze. Simply sign up for an account, place the monitor on your phone in a dark room, allow the Blink Up process to run its course and it's done. It's that simple. It works on iOS, Android, PC, and Mac, is backed by a one year warranty, and is designed and manufactured in the US of A!

Screenshot_20220722-143220.png

Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto

Over the course of a few months I've put it to good use, and I've concluded that I won't grow without it. It has never been easier to monitor all the aspects of the grow environment, with just a simple click of the app and all the perimeters are quickly available.

_20220906_211536.JPG

It precisely monitors your grow environment, with a great ease of use. It measure temperature, humidity, relative light intensity, VPD, Barometric Pressure, and the Dew Point. It keeps track and remembers all the averages, day or night. The monitor can be powered from the wall, but can also run on two AA batteries as well. If any connectivity or power outage issues arise, it will send an alert to notify you. It is a great tool that I greatly appreciate having in my grow space. I highly recommend Pulse monitors for yours...

If you are interested in finding out more about Pulse Environmental Monitors, you can find more information at:

Thanks for stopping in!
:peace:

Last edited:
Back