Purchases some Mars hydro LEDs looking for advice on specs

Nice man :) how high do you suggest ? I got mine in the last few days and have been fiddling around with different hieghts. Have noticed a massive difference in growth from my 130w cfl when using the 1x 300w mars hydro. But still small, bushy... But small
First time using LEDs so I couldn't tell you experimenting myself so far the plants are loving it, put two 650w ones, ones close to the plants the others a lil higher for the rest of the garden and there going with a 1000w HPS so there growth has been amazing!
image.jpg

Your lights are fabulous! Even the fish are loving them!View attachment 485713
Looks great :thumbsup:
We do really have the aqua lights as well, same chips, only added the secondary lens to get better penetration to water, lol :pighug: If you are interested, you can also get one on ebay, haha :vibe:
Happy growing:smoking: and if you have any question, just feel free to contact me.

Looks great :thumbsup:
We do really have the aqua lights as well, same chips, only added the secondary lens to get better penetration to water, lol :pighug: If you are interested, you can also get one on ebay, haha :vibe:
Happy growing:smoking: and if you have any question, just feel free to contact me.
I'll check them out for sure!!!!:D thanks! Will keep up if need any advice!

Back