QaromaShop.com My favorite desktop vape

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've been following and finally was able to place an order mid Nov last year. Have been using them exclusively for almost two months now.

I usually vape at home so this setup suits me very well. Seller is closer to my location so shipping didn't cost too much.

Some items are already sold out but I highly recommend the Taroma, which is the Titanium version. If you're familiar with these injector styles and love flavor chasing, Qaroma (Quartz) should be a good choice. Although glass can be fragile.

These absolutely hits hard and extracts very well. I have flowerpots and herborizer which I've retired/sold. Check them out on IG too. Will be happy to answer any questions.

I agree that the Qaroma pkgs are nasty ass. Its capabilities are easily on par or exceeds the top($)dog(s). The recent video clips have been very encouraging. I’m glad to have waited. Being totally satisfied with Ritual_Co, I will shortly end up with 3 or more of the Heads (may get ceramic xl). The Ceroma is everything I could want. (heehee).

Back