Humboldt Seed Organization Qbgrower does HSO's Dedoverde Haze Auto and Sour Diesel

Day 79

Hi folks. Top Fed both girls 1l of water with 4ml pm organic pk yesterday. Will start to harvest The Brain on Thursday.

The Brain

IMG_20200701_182721.jpg
IMG_20200701_182733.jpg

Hi folks.

Done a partial harvest 4 days ago. Been in a brown paper bag since then. Popped in a kilner jar for a couple of hours with a mini hygrometer and its reading 77% so it's back in the bag.

IMG_20200706_183140.jpg

Cheers qb

@Qbgrower How did the rest of the harvest go mate?

I hope well :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Hi @HSO-Mark Harvest went well. Just need to weigh it all and I'll post results.

Both are banging smokes, great taste, flavour and smell from both. Dedoverde haze just shades it for me.

Thank you for the seeds and if you'd like me to test out any photo fems id be more than happy to do it.

My plan is to do a test run of a photo strain, create a bonsai mother and learn how to keep it and take clones.

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks.

Dedoverde Haze - 95g

Sour Diesel - 70g

So tallying everything up I've got around 1gpw which I'm very happy with. Thank you again to @HSO-Mark for the seeds.

I'll post a smoke report soon. But both smell and taste great. Happy with the effects, fairly balanced hybrid.

Cheers
Qb

Back