Sweet Seeds question

Reaction score
hi :D:
which is the most productive variety of sweet seeds?

regards

Auto or photo?

Hi califas1

Nice to have you around. I can share my personal opinion with you... I think they are all productive but maybe you'll get more production if you go with Big Devil XL, Big Devil #2 or Green Poison Auto.

But on the other hand you have strains like Cream Mandarine, which is a top quality strain and it also produces very well, I'm sure you'd be happy if you tried it. If you end up growing any of them please share the results with us around here in the Sweet Seeds subforum. See you around,

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi califas1

Nice to have you around. I can share my personal opinion with you... I think they are all productive but maybe you'll get more production if you go with Big Devil XL, Big Devil #2 or Green Poison Auto.

But on the other hand you have strains like Cream Mandarine, which is a top quality strain and it also produces very well, I'm sure you'd be happy if you tried it. If you end up growing any of them please share the results with us around here in the Sweet Seeds subforum. See you around,

Sweet smokes!

tommy

thanks tommy
that the difference between the big devil xl and big devil # 2?
regards
cali

Hi califas, i will try you with this ;)

Big Devil XL is a cross between Big Devil #2 x Jack Herer. This strains produces bigger plants.
The thicknes and the density of the buds is also increased and they turn up to be spectacularly loaded with aromatic resin. Incense aroma with a citric hint of lemon.

I particularly recomend you to try this strain.

Sweet smokes

J.

Back