Reaction score
https://www.autoflower.org/f5/opi8-brings-indoors-36284.html

PB161631.jpg

SeedBank : Sweet Seeds
Name Red poison

Strain: Indica /Sativa

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: 3 gallon pot of sunshine mix#4

Nutes: started with compost teas, failed, switched to AN PH Perfect Sensi grow/bloom

Light (kind and schedule): 500 watts of cfl lights (2 x 250) on a 20/4 schedule

From seed to harvest date:63 days

Dry Yield: 14 grams

High/Effect :

a very laid back mellow high, great for laughing and socializing. Not much of a body stone, but definitely puts you in a good head space.

Duration:

I dunno, just smoked it about 45 min. Ago, and the wife and I are still out on the porch laughing.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

God damn beautiful! Crazy purple colors, with orange hairs, and lots of sticky crystals

THE GROWTH: *****

Pretty quick. And hungry.... Very hungry

THE SMELL: *****

Very different. It was almost like a dark cherry/chocolaty sort of smell. Kinda like those Cherry chocolate things.

THE SMOKE: *****

Very smooth. I can't really explain the taste... It was almost a creamy/Spicy taste with hunts of candy.... Bloody delicious is what it is!

THE HIGH: ****

The High is great. The wife and I have been outside freezing our asses off laughing and not having a care in the world. The only reason I took away a star, is because I like more of a kick you in the nuts, and goto bed kind of high. But really though, it's great! I'm gonna love this at work!

All in all she's a great plant. Sweet seeds did an amazing job, and I'm stoked to try my Cream Mandarin next!!

Do I get an elephant?? Lol

Last edited:
Great work fella!
Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy the next grow with the Cream Mandarine Auto®
Sweet smokes!
J.

Woooooo! That looks tasty! I was gifted ine seed, think I need to grow it out! How long did you grow it?

She went for 63 days total. And do it! Holy eye candy!

And I take back what I said about the going to bed thing. Doesn't seem like that kind of pot at first, but a few hours after we smoked, it was lights out, HARD!

Woooooo! That looks tasty! I was gifted ine seed, think I need to grow it out! How long did you grow it?

Thanks Jay! I'm sure I will!

It's been a pleasure to work with your gear so far, so I don't see why I won't!

I have a good feeling it's just gonna bet better as I dial in my grows a little more!

Great work fella!
Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy the next grow with the Cream Mandarine Auto®
Sweet smokes!
J.

Geez......I have to wait about a month to pop mine.......lol! Great job growing her too!

Thank you :)

I have 2 more seeds left. Hopefully at least one of them I'll grow with no screw ups and reach max potential.

I wanna see what she can really do!

sweet seeds gear is just killer!! I had a 5 pack DD and all 5 popped and made buds!! I'm sure i have the red poison in my garden and im just dieing to smoke all of it pretty much .. :d5:

Back