Photoperiod Ripper Seeds-Zombie Kush-Organic LED

Dazed

Confucius
Reaction score
Well, hello AFN or AF or where ever I am right now! It's been some time since I have been here, I logged in and got 9 years worth of badges. I think it's been around 5 years since I went on holiday, a long time let us say...
Not sure who is still around from those days, the site looks a lot different now, will take me some time to catch up....

A brief history-been growing for 10 years now, a wild journey, always been organic and learned the hard way about soil mixing, nutrients, led, auto's vs photo's etc etc. I grow in an old converted wardrobe with a homemade COB CXB3590 lighting unit and my own organic soil mix with added Biobizz nutrients. I grow three plants and on a good run, with photosensitive strains, I pull 10 zips.

I'm a Indica guy and my favourite strain to date is the Zombie Kush from Ripper Seeds, hence this run. I love this plant so excited for this and thought I would share.

Nice to be back for this journey :smokeout:

Day 3.

E9F1FC82-9336-43E8-AEA0-DE2044558867.JPG

6ED80416-C80D-4EA5-9D24-9CA85A345E20.JPG

5BD30022-F82F-4D14-A95F-86EC8015F512.JPG

Day 5.

tempImageQNYcEY.jpg

tempImageoeveVJ.jpg

tempImageLWypZG.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good and healthy

Sorry guys, lack of interest here and I lost interest too. I had to pass the plants to a friend as I moved house-they are just about done with him and he's killed it. Maybe he will post some final pics but doubt it. This site has changed massively over the years, I understand its mainly an auto site so not much interest in photoperiod grows. Much love and peace, Dazed.

Back