Genius Pipe Root's New Pipe

Root

Grandma Roody
Reaction score
Website
everessencekd.com
Currently Smoking
My Genius Pipe!

I am a joint smoker. I don’t like bongs or pipes, mostly because they make me cough and I don't like the taste.

The genius pipe professes to be cough free, so I was very excited to try it!
IMG_4892.JPG

We received the Genius Pipe with a screen (for dry bud) and the Genius Stone (for concentrates).
IMG_4901 (2).JPG

IMG_4904 (2).JPG

We decided to try the pipe out for the first time during a little get together with neighbors, celebrating my friend’s birthday.
IMG_4909 (2).JPG

As we passed the Genius Pipe around the room, there was definitely less coughing as we learned how to use the pipe. As a couple more dabs made it around the room, we were Baked, but not coughing!
The Genius Stone is cool! It is porous, so the concentrates melt inside it. It seems like concentrates last longer, with less wasted.

Clean-up is a breeze…
I used Everclear to clean it, I scraped the goo that seeped out of the Genuis Stone and used a Q-tip to get the little dimples clean.
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4982.JPG

Now that it’s all clean…
I set up my Wake n Bake bowl of Citrine Jack. Puff puff pass…
IMG_4985 (2).JPG

My Karma Kode, in case you want to save 10% is RootsNewPipe

I really like this Genius Pipe. Like my Karma Kode says, it is my new pipe.
:weed: My Genius Pipe has been dropped several times during the last 2 weeks and has never broken! Unlike our other glass pipes.
:weed: I really like the way the smoke cools before it gets to you. Definitely eases the throat burn, especially when smoking concentrates.
:weed: In fact my Genius Stone will probably always be in my Genius Pipe.

I’ll still be smoking my joints, avoiding regular pipes and bongs...But when there’s concentrates around (and there always are around here!!!) We’ll be using my Genius Pipe!

IMG_4898.JPG

Last edited:
:headbang: Great review Root lovie! :d5: A very interesting piece of smoke tech, huh...:eyebrows:..... I'm with you, pipes aren't my first choice, but this one has me using it because I want to, not because I have to.... It's fun to stump friends as to what it is initially! And I do caution them about drawing off it when toking, it breathes so easily it can getcha :rofl:.... I have to try the stone yet, with some qwiso... Brim had good tips on how-to.. Tell us how you and Eek work the stone! :biggrin: Cheers me dears! :slap:

Back