Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Hey Tyler, I want to put something into perspective for you (and everyone else reading this) before you get back on that podium to call us out with your false allegations and statements.

Here are all the Reported Posts we have on your member since you joined the site. Reported Posts are posts that either staff or regular member reports to us for indecent comments, crappy behavior, name calling, or just members generally being turds in the punch bowl at the party.

View attachment 1094088
View attachment 1094089

That's 18 reported posts about your attitude, comments you made to staff and non-staff growers on the site (you were a bit of a knob when you joined the site, you remember that? We do.) 14 of those reported posts were from 2019 alone (and we got a few months left in the year bud.)

Tyler, there is no punch left in your punch bowl. It's just turds at this point.

So we're clear (since you've been asking about badges,) there are no badges awarded for being someone who gets reported constantly by members and staff members for being a turd of a member. None. Notta. Zip. Zilch. 1 minus 1. To be fair, we used to have a badge that kinda looked like a butthole, but man. No one wanted to wear that one.

By sheer number of Reported Posts alone, you've proven to be a repeat offender on the forum. What justifies your behavior to show such disrespectful behavior to other members on the site? Over half of these are not even tangles with other staff members, I was reading through some of these reports and it's you taking on anyone that you disagree with. You've been given multiple chances to correct this behavior; I'm actually a bit baffled we've allowed your commenting to ever continue after a few of these (guess some of our staff had a soft spot for you. That soft spot has hardened recently, so we're clear.)

We exist to help new growers, to have a centralized place for autoflower information, to showcase off genetics and gear for growers, etc. We're not here to stroke your ego whenever you want to play the "poor me" card. There isn't a violin small enough to play "my heart bleeds for you" when you have a year full of poor attitude and reported posts. We may have a little cheese for that whine though <insert cheesy grin> :crying:

Seriously though, this stuff needs to stop dude. Not sure what other cannabis forum would give you 18 chances to correct shitty behavior, but apparently we're the one that did (and is paying for it now.) So we're no longer going to carry that attitude for ya. :pighug: Shape up or ship out. There is no argument, no "boo hoo you're all so unfair." No, we've been fair. Generous even. And you've spit on our floor for the last time as a guest.

I would respectfully ask you quit shitting where we like to eat, play, work, and learn.

Took me all of supper to craft this message up for ya. Will take me seconds to ban you and see what's on Netflix. Like my ficticious pal Captain Planet likes to say, THE POWER IS YOURS!

Psst. Come 'ere. Come closer, child. Closer.... that's close enough.

It's your name. This site has several women growers and women staff members; you were reported for the name before we even approved your account creation. We wanted to try to give you the benefit of the doubt (trying not to be totally prudish) but I'd say that's probably where your troubles started :pighug: I understand one of our excellent moderators has reached out to you about changing it up; that'd probably be a good start :vibe:

:cheers:

Now jeebus guys, let's all have a pint and a smoke and enjoy the evening. Heck, maybe we'll even find a way to enjoy one another. :hookah:
I'm afraid that anything I say will end up with me getting kicked off and all my work and grows and friends and reviews and battles and all that taken away. I'll pm you.

Ok so I tried to not post anything and I'll most likely be erased and all my work and everything gone but I can't live in fear going over every word I say hoping not to ruin all this work I've done. To anyone I've offended I'm sorry I'm not a bad guy. Sometimes i say things in a rage not from what happens on here but In my normal life. And I have a odd sense of humor many don't find funny. Buts that's who I am. I don't wish anyone any ill will we are all here for the same reasons. I've meet alot of great people and had alot of fun along the way. But being reported like that dosent make sense to me. And posting it publicly i dont agree with. I can't be anything other than myself and if that's a turd so be it. I don't take it personally this is the internet after all. If I'm still a member tommoraow great. I'd really like to finish this battle I started and finish up the last one that two winners still need their seeds and hats for winning. I didn't lie everything I said is the truth. I don't lie and don't appreciate being called a liar. I have alot to loose but I can't stand here and be called a liar and a turd for somthing that's true. I hope we can all move on and let it be I'm willing too hopfully others are too.

... you are not a fit here dude, that's all there is to it,... :smoker1:

Last edited:
Yeah I agree you can not see anything. Glad this clears up that it wasn’t a mods fault.
Dude I'm not a liar I was messaging back and forth with a mod I'll dig up the message and screenshot if that makes you feel better. But the mods name will be in the picture and this mod gave me bad advice but isn't a bad guy so I'd rather not up to you.

not talking to you Tyler, but dickfitz who I see now has been banned already, so I edited the post... this is part of your problem, you don't observe, you just judge,...

not talking to you Tyler, but dickfitz who I see now has been banned already, so I edited the post... this is part of your problem, you don't observe, you just judge,...
You posted it right after I posted but ok

Dude I'm not a liar I was messaging back and forth with a mod I'll dig up the message and screenshot if that makes you feel better. But the mods name will be in the picture and this mod gave me bad advice but isn't a bad guy so I'd rather not up to you.
All good move forward not backwards.

Guys I'm officially passing this battle over to fitzy and beerhunter guys do with it what you will. Im being told by breeders they where contacted and told not to work with me. I was with these company's way before AFN and AFN never gave me nothing but a platform that's it. I can't believe that free speech turns into me getting slammed and the admin trying to ruin my grow. Sorry for this guys but I'm deleting everything I've done. I'll keep this up bit that's it. So long.

:doh:....and as with everybody here, the free seeds you got were based on the contingency that they would be journaled here, which was not going to happen, so that gratis window has closed,... simple as that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back