russian rocket fuel doesnt seem to want to bud

dirtybongwater

af journeyman
Reaction score
i planted 10 rr and 4 bhds at the same time they all germinated at the same time but its day 41 and my bhds all have nice lil buds growing but the rr just have a few lil hairs they look great just not seeing any real budding. i seen dr autoflowers and mine are only a week behind and hes got buds evrywher. just wondering if they r all bad or how long should i wait the two boys out of the batch have already opened and i collected all i could for a girl but they dont have enough hairs only like two or threee on each bud site beginning. if any one can help let me know.

From my experiences with Russian Rocket Fuel, I've learned that it takes a little longer than the breeder info says...
Usually mine grow to 5-7 weeks before they start to bud, They have all ended up very large and bushy and finish around 80-90 days...

From my experiences with Russian Rocket Fuel, I've learned that it takes a little longer than the breeder info says...
Usually mine grow to 5-7 weeks before they start to bud, They have all ended up very large and bushy and finish around 80-90 days...

ya i use technoflora bloom but i only make half strength solution under 400 hps in dirt like i said though my bhds have lots of lil buds forming, i did have a cold spell when they was all seedlings wonder if it could have slowed thier growth

Back