Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
9.png

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version®

Feminized and non-autoflowering version with an ultra fast flowering of one of
the most sweet and aromatic strains of our catalogue. This genetic is a hybrid resulting from the cross between a selected genetic line of de SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®) and a Black Domina elite clone selected in 1998. The cross between the autoflowering genetic and the non-autoflowering clone produces non- autoflowering F1 Hybrids and shortens flowering time by one week.
A strain with very dense buds and a big resin producer. The aroma of this strain is exquisite, very sweet and musky, typical of some Old School Afghan plants.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS53
Indica/Sativa: 90%/10%

Indoor Yield: 400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 gr/plant
Indoor Flowering: 6-7 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early September

29.png

3º Prize - Outdoor - 4ª Copa Copa Cata Zona Norte - Buenos Aires - Argentina - 2018

Last edited:
I am trying these out, I love the F1s, there are so many nodes, I actually had to trim the buds off closest to the stock, I was scared that they would mold, stout and fast and very very very Bushy, I will throw up some pics soon.

Hi my friends :)
I have some old pictures from this variety and I think is a good moment to share with you ;)

Hope you enjoy and can grow this nice plant, she is really tasty and very easy to grow. I highly recommend to try her, I'm sure it won't be disappointed you.

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back