Autoflower Seed stockers Apollo black cherry review

growandshow

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi I am reviewing seeds stockers Apollo black cherry today.

Equipment
Led:240w.
4inch carbon filter+ inline fan.
10" fan.
Plant magic grow and bloom organic nutrients with bloom booster and terpinator.
It was a shame I didn't find the crystals I used on my other grow before hand they are only cheaper shop feed that said greatly added to the npk when nutrients were given.

The plant itself.
I had two of these they both grew differently this wasn't a issue one grew the same size as my blueberry and purple punch the second the "runt" let's just say turned out to be the monster in the end almost outgrew the light the normal one I say normal the same size as the other strains usually where they all end up stretching apart from a few from every grow that finished around week 15 which isn't bad.

The monster one was almost the same height as me almost just under 6 feet and I did try to tie her down but the part I was trying to tie grew 3-4 shoots in the same place I was trying to fix and pretty much smashed the string loose.

It wasn't a problem I just didn't want the light to burn it so I just knocked the light down a little.

Smoke report.
The strain itself is fairly strong more of a head high the taste wasn't horrible it just wasn't for me I am still going to smoke it in little bits it's still nice it's just an acquired taste I feel.

I will say though when smoking this and drinking a can of cherry cola they went together very well.

Rating.
I am going to give this one 10 out of 10 it's strong and taste good it's still great dank bud if you like the taste would I run it again probably in the future there isn't anything wrong with the strain I have more seeds to grow in the future after I get a space for them.

Back