Mephisto Genetics skywalker og vape report

Reaction score
HI, this is my first report, sorry for not beeing that exact, i will do take more notes on the next grows

SeedBank : mephisto genetics

Strain: auto skywalker og

Did it autoflower?: yes, after a bit more than two weeks

Soil/hydro:

12,5 liter fabric pot, terra preta coco mix with blumat maxi dripper

Nutes:

xardin soil tabs, cold pressed kelp juice and homemade fermented guano extract, lime

Light (kind and schedule):

first few weeks under my old 140w cmh burners, diy 200w citi clu 1212 led bar for the rest shared with two other plants

From seed to harvest date: i think 73 days if i remember right

Dry Yield: around 65g, could have been way more, got the led too late ready and 140w was not enough for three big stretchted out plants

High/Effect Duration:

very good high, in head and body, too much and you got couch locked.
i use it to treat my rheumatic disease (morbus bechterew) and it works fine, good against the pain and spine stiffness. 2,5 h duration

BAG APPEAL:

top notch, hard buds with a thick layer of bling bling

THE GROWTH:

this was my first grow in such big pots and i was surprised how fast she grows under this conditions, i needed to tie her down a bit, one meter plus easy. side branches are very good developed and build a nice canopy. no deficiency or other problems, strong genetics

THE SMELL:

kushy

THE VAPOR

first intoke is with lemony notes, than it fades away to earthy kushy

THE HIGH
:
this weed is a gift for people with chronic pain. i was in a heavy rheumatic attack, other weed did not work anymore and after the harvest i was happy again. i can move, i can sleep through, being motivated and in a good general mood! big thanks to team mephisto for that! i will now grow through their other strains with high hopes for medical use.

Back