Small white spots on newer growth

Thedogfish

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey y’all, new here and new grower. Little white bumps are forming on edges of newer leaves. Is this the start of powdery mildew? I’m into early flowering and not sure what I am suppose to do. Any help on identification and what to do would be wonderful

Attachments

• D0A877D7-9670-4D5F-BB2A-099F462C8AD8.jpeg
    D0A877D7-9670-4D5F-BB2A-099F462C8AD8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
First, :welcome:to AFN! Almost looks like Trichomes. What's the age of the plant?

Also, you wilk likely get a quicker and more complete response in the Infirmary. Make sure you provide the following:

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Thank you for the speedy reply. I’ll repost there with more thorough information Mingus!

But we’re growing Amnesia Haze in fox farm ocean Forrest soil, using a beginner fox farm starter fertilizer kit. I’m 7 weeks in and have flowers started for about a week. I’ve been trying to use distilled water to mix with fertilizers for the last few weeks. I’m such a noob that if it’s trichomes on leaves I wouldn’t know what I was looking at. Just trying to make sure I’m not looking at a health problem. I’ve been trying to keep humidity under 60 but closer to 45-50. I have a pretty rudimentary open tent 3 wall set up and a 1200 Led light

Sure looks like trichomes to me but I would post in infirmary and let the gurus have a crack at it. BTW, your growing skills with increase exponentially if you engage with AFN. Great place with very knowledgeable cultivators, a strong willingness to help, and really good folks in this community. I learned almost everything about cannabis cultivation here. Stick around!

Thanks for the responses! Honestly just having someone respond timely is very hopefully and helpful! Things have been going well so far +- the learning curve on my first grow. So hopefully the gurus have some good info or I’m panicking over nothing!

Back