Growth Technology Silicon

Light (kind and schedule):

1 x 600w hps on medium parabolic shader per 6 plants on 18/6 schedule

From seed to harvest date:

70 days

Dry Yield:

75g

High/Effect Duration:

A very calming effect, I smoke a lot most of the time but with this strain I'm happy to go an hour or more before rolling my next one.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
:

You cannot get buds which are any more dense than this and with there denseness comes a beautiful deep colour, seriously they are so good. Very much reminded me of Star Dawg with how solid the buds are but how they still remain highly resinous, they were pretty much as described on the website.

THE GROWTH:

Tight compact growth, reached around 80cm and had decent amount of arms which benefited from some slight training to give them room to flourish, not bushy but by no means skinny either.

THE SMELL:

Very deep dank smell, to anyone who has had critical the smell will be familiar but it was extra deep and extra dank, honestly it was as if it was some Cali Critical.

THE SMOKE:

Much like the smell it was very deep and dank but also familiar, the best way I can describe it is the critical that we all know with a kind of deep flavour that I can only compare to something like Star dawg, honestly it is the best Critical I have ever smoked including the many photoperiods I have done in the past

THE HIGH:

Very calming and relaxing, Whenever I have wanted to just chill out but not so much that I can't be arsed doing anything I smoke some of this, the high along with the flavour should be with you for a while.

Zam Crit.jpg

Last edited:
Back