So far so good

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
I had pH too high but started bringing it down. They are responding well.

Organic soil with TeaLab tea recipes used every other watering.
20231113_150932.jpg
20231113_203748.jpg
ZomboMeme 15112023074113.jpg
ZomboMeme 15112023074257.jpg

Looking good mate , Now what is your soil , I reason I ask is because if it is true living soil and treated that way Ph is not so much of a issue . I seem to always get a starting point of Ph 7 , I found with living soil you get a better Ph range that the plants can utlilize the uptake of nutrients . :thumbsup:

Looking good mate , Now what is your soil , I reason I ask is because if it is true living soil and treated that way Ph is not so much of a issue . I seem to always get a starting point of Ph 7 , I found with living soil you get a better Ph range that the plants can utlilize the uptake of nutrients . :thumbsup:
I normally use Fox farm Coco Loco. I also recycle my soil and amend it with TeaLab Dep Blend, EWC, and more perlite. I use the amended recycled soil for the lower half of my containers.

This time I used to Fox Farms Happy Frog because Coco Loco wasn't available locally. I used this in the upper half of the containers and amended it with ewc and a little more perlite.
I'm discovering that Happy Frog is a "hotter" soil then Coco Loco. I'm starting to get a little leaf tip burn and all I've added so far is very diluted compost tea that I've brewed.
I'll go back to Coco Loco my next grow cuz I'm way more familiar with it plus I've never had pH problems with it.
I had pH too high but started bringing it down. They are responding well.

Organic soil with TeaLab tea recipes used every other watering.View attachment 1646186View attachment 1646187View attachment 1646188View attachment 1646189
They are responding well to the lowered pH.
20231117_101830.jpg

Maybe they'll all fit?
I've done leaf tucking.
Just hate to see one set out in a less hospitable environment. It's getting chilly, even San Diego coastal. Not as much sun.
20231122_212949.jpg

Back