Fox farms trio and jacks classic. Mostly the latter
(Description)

Light (kind and schedule):

(Description)
600 watt HPS and 1200&1000 Chinese blurples
From seed to harvest date: __days
70ish

Dry Yield: _g

Ounce and a half, without a main cola. I topped, but it never grew a top back, and just shot out side branches

High/Effect Duration:

(Description)
Favorite strain in my collection. Very good high. Edit: I really want to let my current stone wear off and update this section later. I want it to be as accurate as possible.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

--(Description)
5* it looks very good. I’ll be totally honest, it’s very hard in my opinion to get auto buds to look like phototype buds. This isn’t the case with this strain. It looks like a bag of actual high end dank, not homegrown.
THE GROWTH:

--(Description)
Very interesting growth. A lot of three finger leaves. Mostly three finger leaves actually. Very dark green. Very “white” as a lot of Mephisto strains are pictured, but it’s nice to actually see in real life. The leaves also I have to note are extremely “velvety” almost... abrasive. Thick crystal coverage. The most insane crystal coverage on a plant I’ve ever seen up to and including the stems and stalk.
THE SMELL:

--(Description)
DANNNNKKKKK. Don’t grow these without a carbon filter. Smells of classic skunk scent, with this very odd cinnamon/funeral home type scent. Rich and full smell. Not overpowering “weed” scented. It’s actually the strangest weed I’ve ever smelled. Not bad. Just very different.
THE SMOKE:
The actual smoke is quite smooth. It’s not “dense”. Quite a light yummy smoke, smells kind of like incense when burning.

THE HIGH
:

Man, I smoked a bowl before writing this just to be sure. But this is the best high in my collection. My eyes feel heavy. I bet they’re red..... sitting on the couch feels very comfortable, and I’m looking forward to turning the tv on. Very stoney.

Wait I was supposed to rate everything wasn’t I. It’s all 5/5. 10 out of 5 really. This is the best strain I’ve ever had.

Also, I say it’s rare, because I don’t think it made the illuminauto cut, and it wasn’t the most common freebie I’ve ever seen... think I saw one guy that got it but hasn’t grown it yet or something. I won’t at all say or think I’m the first to grow it out, but here’s the first live smoke report of it.

Fantastic strain. Have one started now, and plan to enter one in the grow competition. Keep your eye out for it.... hell of a strain.

Also wanted to note, I read a lot of Mephisto strains are “greasy” or “oily”. This is not. The trim is. But the buds dry out very nice and once cured are extremely sandy gritty kiefy. If you wanted to make bubble hash or something, this strain right here..

Also note, big ole calyxs. I think they’re called. You think you have a big ass seed pot, but nope, just a tenth of a bowl pack in one single formed bud structure thing. Look closely and you can see what I’m talking about.
FE685CC7-4B9B-4A10-8270-F035E1F8C262.jpeg
C9144316-AE3D-43C8-AB3D-AB446C826041.jpeg

Last edited:
D9DB2C5C-CF0E-4A23-8E24-EAC8FB137B78.jpeg

I know you’re thinking the flash exaggerates the color of the bud... but not in this case. The plant was dark green, and WHITE.
22E04664-AA2B-49BF-9FB1-368D56EAC5DF.jpeg

Man I just read a sour stomper grow report for the first time, and someone else mentioned it had a cinnamon scent, too! So I’m not as crazy as I thought. Very neat smell to it.

Last edited:
Very good report, thanks for doing this.

I was also lucky enough to have 5 of these sent to me during the Illuminauto drop. Just haven't decided when they will enter the "Mephisto/Auto Planner", this is the spreadsheet that use to plan what grows when. I do have the Creme Stomper (CDLC x Sour Stomper; another of the freebies from the same drop) planned for the late spring grow session. There have been a bunch of good grow diary's done on that one. But your report moves this one up the list for me, my mind changes a 100 times before seeds actually hit the dirt.

It’s very productive. If you can stay on task. I found myself jumping from thing to thing all day. Good stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Dry Yield: _g

Ounce and a half, without a main cola. I topped, but it never grew a top back, and just shot out side branches
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the review! However you do realize that if you TOP a plant it will never grow a new one there, right? That is point in topping a plant. To take single main Cola off, to promote an even canopy with multiple similar sized colas.

Thanks for the report

Imgur "MapleLeafMack" for current grow

I ran a handful of these as well. Even had one purple pheno. Not my favorite of the Illuminato drop (deez nugs & port n stilton) but def some high quality medicine.

Not sure why it looks SO dark. It’s quite lighter to the naked eye. But good representation of a nug.
E2D6B5A4-685B-4CD7-80D8-548189EB84B0.jpeg

Back