Night Owl Seeds Spotless Mind & Galaxy Brain SIP/Earthbox organic grow

Never wrote one, bro. :pass:
I‘m not very good in describing smells, aroma and so on, so actually I leave it to others to do this job. Maybe a few words next week.

Looking good! My cosmic apprentice was my big grower from this last round. Still haven’t harvested my shakina and waiting to trim the GB

Aroma blah blah blah, how high did you get! Smell is cool but it doesn’t move my needle like thc does

Yeah, I'm not that good with tastes and smells, but just a general comment on the tastes and how the high effected ya is all most are looking to hear.

Yeah, I'm not that good with tastes and smells, but just a general comment on the tastes and how the high effected ya is all most are looking to hear.
I MAY, have been being a little sarcastic. I've been tryin' to nail down the cure for years cause I fucking HATE smoking hay all year :crying: :crying: :smokeit:

Both of them are on the sweet and fruity side. @water farm description of GB: sweet carrots and I guess he‘s right with it .. I wouldn’t be able to do his job but after reading his description I was capable to smell it by myself:rofl:
Unfortunately I don‘t know waterfarm‘s description concerning SM, so ... with my poor words: sweet, fruity and maybe a hint of turpentine. :shrug:

Both: nice, smooth smoke, they taste like they smell. I have a very high tolerance so it‘s not easy to tell but I think they are more or less as strong as their parents. Good daytime smoke, nice hybrid-high leaning towards the sativa side.

Very happy with the girls, will grow them again in the future, right now I have a Cosmic Apprentice and a Mango Sunrise in my garden, both day 2. Maybe on Sunday I‘ll be starting a new thread.

Cheers and happy growing everyone! :toke:

Back