CANNA A+B , PK13/14

Light (kind and schedule):

LED MS0006

From seed to harvest date: __days

87!

Dry Yield: _g

65 G

High/Effect Duration:

This one is a creeper! but when she gets on, she gets you GOOD! makes me sleepy as hell! and if i smoked this one after work i would be sure to pass out on the couch. no doubt ^^ its not Kush...but imo not far from the effect.. im talkin Photo! +++ :))

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***

all bud plant!! large Purple buds, but not that compact. pretty airy..

THE GROWTH: *****

So easy to grow..took the lst without any problems. MAX score!

THE SMELL: *****

OH THE SMELL!!! :clap: a long time i wasnt sure what i smelled..only that it was something i`ve smelled MANY times b4.. and the smell was in all honesty...the best smelling weed i`ve ever had! no doubt.
Strong licorice smell... mixed with something sweet... MAX score!

THE SMOKE: *****

my first drags in the beginning i always was alittle disapointed...because she was so MILD to hit (only smoke Joint) was kinda scared the effect would be the same...oh was i wrong xD
hint of licorice..but very mild. dont get me wrong..i loved that she was so smooth to hit :grin:

Link to grow

Attachments

• IMG_5660.jpg
    IMG_5660.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 377
Your grow was pleasure to watch, and on Your photos bag apeall was ***** for me:)

:slap:

Nice report brother...have to spread some love..but I'll be back..
Gotta love the Stone.....:Sharing One:

tnx for the love guys :)

its really appreciate it "AFN smoke out" as for the bag appeal.. 3 starts may hae been harsh..but it was because she wasnt that juicy that i hoped for..if that makes any sence..she was more of a crunshy airy bud type...BUT..that may have been me aswell..drying her alittle to quick or not adding any specific flower nutes..
not long b4 a new dragon..we`l see then :Sharing One:

great report man!!!!

Keep up the good work

Beaker

If you find her creeper, wait for couple of months cure and come to share your thoughts again :grin:
Much appreciated bro :grat: Looking forward for your new adventure :thumbs:

[I knew I READ THIS and then couldn’t find it later :stoneslap: coz it’s not in DM section.]

Stone..feel free to move it to the DM section brother :)

edit: just saw you already did :Sharing One:

Hey RRoy, when y`get a chance t`update...I`ll be waiting bro! :hug: :Sharing One:

Thanks for the report!

Back