SeedBank :

Attitude Seed Bank

Strain:

Mohan Ram Auto

Did it autoflower?: @ Day 17

Soil/hydro:

A 50/50 Mixture of Foxfarms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog

Nutes:

Didn't receive nutrients until in flowering, Gave her half doses of Maxibloom, any higher and her leaf tips would yellow.

Light (kind and schedule):

20/4 during veg under a T5, 18/6 During flower with both a 100 Watt T5 and a 150 Watt HPS

From seed to harvest date: __days

65 Days

Dry Yield: 20 Grams

High/Effect Duration:

3+ Hours

Though taken before bed, I tend to wake up with a nice body hum in the morning.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Large, Gorgeous buds, light green with dark orange pistils, good amount of tricomes

THE GROWTH: ****

She was vegged in a 16oz party cup for three weeks, then transplanted into a .8 Gal Airpot. Considering she was left in the party cup a week too long due to shipment of my Airpots and only growing under a combined 250wats of HPS and Florescent, she did quite well, not a huge plant, but the buds are dense, and she certainly didn't waste space, bud from an inch above the soil to the top on the main cola and most branches.

THE SMELL: ***

At one and a half weeks cure she has a spicy smell, not pungent, but very unique

THE SMOKE: *****

Dense, heavy smoke, massive hits aren't the most pleasant, but don't cause irritation or coughing fits, it's just a heavier smoke than other strains.

THE HIGH: *****

As an Indica dominate strain, Mohan Ram auto is a winner.
I recommend this strain for pain, you can feel the effects at first exhale.
A half bowl smoke in quick succession and you feel the body stone pleasantly climb your body, legs, torso, arms, lower jaw, teeth and tongue, at which point a more trippy head high will set in.

When used as a medication for pain, the head high seems to be avoidable if you can dial in your limit.

Fantastic insomnia medication as well.
A few hits before bed and it won't be long til you're out, no more tossing and turning.

Lastly, this strain whether harvested early or later in flower has nearly the same effect in my experience. I pulled one Mohan at 50 days, and it was the same stone as it's sister that was harvested two weeks later. While the potency doesn't take a huge hit, of course your dry weight will.

View attachment 215439View attachment 215440View attachment 215438

Last edited:
Good report and your bud looks tasty!!

nice report Hermdog! like the bit about no more tossing and turning, this is why i've convinced my lady to let me grow as i'm a terrible sleeper, but meds before bed and i'm out like a light, no tossing or turning or irritable legs, which is better for me and her!

Back