Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk

hardon

GLR General
Reaction score
Hey all,

Never done one of these before but I wanted to share with you what is my all time favourite autoflower smoke - Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk. I have grown these twice now - The first run is what I'm referring to below. The second run was nothing like the first and produced a very different plant altogether.

SeedBank:
Sweet Seeds

Strain: Sweet Skunk

Did it autoflower: Yes

Soil/hydro: Soil

Nutes: Biobizz and possibly others

Light (kind and schedule): 400w MH/HPS, 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 85 days

Dry Yield: Estimate around 6.5 - 7 oz from two plants

High/Effect Duration:
AWESOME! This stuff got me so fucked :biggrin:

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****
full

The buds looked the business :biggrin:

THE GROWTH: ***
Light bleaching! No matter how far the lamp was away. I also managed to torch half of one of the plants with a blow heater (not my greatest moment to be fair lol). Otherwise a pain free grow.

THE SMELL: *****
This stuff stank! I had to invest in a new CF cause my old one couldn't cope! Man waiting on that arriving was a long few days! My entire house stank!!!

THE SMOKE: *****

Knock-out! Two or three joints of this stuff and I was red eyed and lying on my back! It got progressively stronger during the cure but even after a week or two, it was already joint for first place for my all time favourite smokes! (tied with the legendary White Widow)

THE HIGH: *****

Body stone at first which quickly seeped into my mind and left me couch-locked! (I chopped at 40% amber)

THE TASTE: *****
I didn't get any sweet taste but the real dank weed taste instead. Very tasty stuff that I couldn't get enough of :thumbsup:

Thanks for dropping in!

Cheers,
Hardon

Back