JM

Regenerative Ag Student For Life
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My thanks to blackbriar for bringing this to my attention! :gthumb:
terpenoid chart flavors smells.jpg

Last edited:
Thats great way to pin point the smell i have troubles putting my finger on some smells all bredders should have something simular for there strains in the future ofcourse

Looks like my rooms going to smell like sweet oranges and cherries :D

I wish it weren't just GH strains and more landrace based association...i.e. "East African sativas" or "Jamaican" or "Chocolate Thai Landraces" so you could translate it more easily to other breeders based on their P1 lineage.

Kind of a threadjack, has anyone ever grown anything that smells overpoweringly like black pepper? I had 1 bud in a bag of deal weed that smelled like sticking my nose inside a pepper grinder, just literally no marijuana smell, only the overpowering scent of oily tellicherry black pepper corns. Any recommendations of what plant might offer that kind of stench?

When you look at the tag cloud for "Pepper" under smells on seedfinder, you see a couple of standouts: Guerrillas Gusto, Jack Herer, and Haze Special. The last two both have Haze and NL5 lineage, Guerrillas Gusto is just listed as indica. Interesting...

Seedfinder totally slipped my mind, I use it quite often to check smell, effect and the lineage of strains, it's a great site :joint:

Back