Indoor Testing the eazyplug pyramid mini.

Green Crack
Here is the good green crack bean, topped at day 17 and today all the sub branches are looking great and I put a copper ring on the top to hold the leaves out of the way. Actually this Green Crack auto freebie is in fact a SeedStockers. not an expert seeds.

green crack good bean - 1.jpeggreen crack good bean - 2.jpeggreen crack good bean - 3.jpeg

I also planted another Gorilla Glue #4 Which is an Expert Seeds freebie

GG #4 - 1.jpegGG #4 - 2.jpegGG #4 - 3.jpeg

And while waiting to plant the Banana Purple Punch I thought I'd put four different strains in a large pyramid together. They are doing OK but a little bit wobbly probably due to being planted directly into the firm Large Pyramid and also being close to the edge. This is just for the lulz, as a one off experiment.

big dog quad - 1.jpegbig dog quad - 2.jpegbig dog quad - 3.jpegbig dog quad - 4.jpegbig dog quad - 6.jpeg

And we are all caught up. From here on in it's eazyplugs all the way.

I am a bit concerned with my four beans in a single large pyramid. They look happy but they are still very wobbly, I have three of them supported with wire. However it's only day 10 so hopefully they are all supporting themselves in a few days. I have broken out my old ChilLED puck with extra blue and shielded them from the main lights.

Big Dog Quad. - 1.jpegBig Dog Quad. - 2.jpeg

I am a bit concerned with my four beans in a single large pyramid. They look happy but they are still very wobbly, I have three of them supported with wire. However it's only day 10 so hopefully they are all supporting themselves in a few days. I have broken out my old ChilLED puck with extra blue and shielded them from the main lights.

View attachment 1676199View attachment 1676198

They look super healthy m8.. im sure another few days will see the main stems stiffen up enough to support them.

They look super healthy m8.. im sure another few days will see the main stems stiffen up enough to support them.
Cheers, I do hope so because I have high hopes for this, however at least I will be able to push some wooden kebab sticks into the plug for good support

I'd tie them down to the outside on purpose...that'll be damn dense. I had two on one pyramid and one fastly outgrew the other in search for light.
Of course they will prosper with your care ;-)
Always up to new experiments - good luck!

I'd tie them down to the outside on purpose...that'll be damn dense. I had two on one pyramid and one fastly outgrew the other in search for light.
Of course they will prosper with your care ;-)
Always up to new experiments - good luck!

thanks for the good vibes. At the moment they are very tall but they still look ok I have removed the wire and added some sticks for them to lean on but at d12 it's still a bit of a worry however after careful lifting them up I see that there's quite a lot of roots coming out the bottom although none at the side yet. I really do not enjoy the first two weeks of any bean. In my mind's eye I am seeing them topped with two nodes each and them growing through each other, but I understand that they are probably not going to play ball.

well, you dun did it, now i had to go out and get myself one of those pyramids too. they look like a novel little thing to bring new life into the growroom.. plus i'm lazy

Back