Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Starter Pack!!!

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Introducing the Mephisto starter pack, the perfect way to jumpstart your journey into growing high-quality, connoisseur cannabis! This carefully curated pack features a handpicked selection of our favourite and most popular strains, guaranteed to deliver top-notch plants that cover the full spectrum of cannabis experiences. Our pack includes three strains that will satisfy any grower's cravings. First up, the heavy-hitting Creme de la Chem - a gassy indica that will knock your socks off with its potency. Next, we have Double Grape, a hybrid strain that packs a flavourful and frosty grapey punch, making it a fan favourite. Finally, we've included the classic Walter White strain - a cultivar that has the potential to produce beastly yields once it stretches its sativa-gened legs. But what makes our starter pack stand out is how easy these strains are to grow. With care and attention, none of these varieties are particularly finicky, making them a great introduction to the Mephisto strain family and growing our favourite herb. Whether you're a seasoned grower or just starting out, our starter pack is sure to satisfy your cravings for top-notch, homegrown cannabis. So what are you waiting for? Get growing with Mephisto today! Everything included with a sweet discount $$$

USA - Starting Monday at 3PM EST

New Release - Starter Pack

35+ Strains in stock!!!

Freebies
-Strawberry Nuggets x Livers bx1
-Forum Stomper x Toof Decay
-Ripley's OG x Walter White

Canada - Starting Monday at 12PM PST

Strains

-Fresh Restock - Gold Glue
-Forgotten Cookies
-AVT
-Sour Stomper
-Grape Crinkle

Freebies
-AVT x Sour Crinkle
-Mango Smile x Samquanch OG
-Double Grape x Grape Crinkle

UK - Starting Monday at 12PM GMT

35+ Strains in stock!!!

Freebies
-(Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper) x Samsquanch
-Forgotten Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets
-Forum Stomper x Pink Panama
-Toof Decay x Walter White
-Sour Livers x Sour Bubbly

Nice I think it's a great choice for 3 QUALITY/🔥 strains and do they come with strain stickers and 1 new Mephisto Grove bag!?...it says it on the home page but when I click on the description it doesn't say anything about the 3 slaps and Grove bag?

Nice I think it's a great choice for 3 QUALITY/🔥 strains and do they come with strain stickers and 1 new Mephisto Grove bag!?...it says it on the home page but when I click on the description it doesn't say anything about the 3 slaps and Grove bag?

Yes comes with the slaps and a grove bag!

Back