Too late to reverse sex with CS?

FungiSly

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi all! Is she too late to reverse the sex with CS?

16565147719762774196344588465879.jpg

1656514802759841132815441175787.jpg

@FungiSly :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:You should be ok.

@FungiSly :welcome: Welcome to AFN:welcome:You should be ok.

Thanks for the warm welcome my senior AFNer lol

Ok ill give it a wirl with the runt of the group. Im going to try my hand at being a pollen chucker and cross with a photo. I know I should be picking the strongest auto but I'm running out of summer so ill try to get this one going as a spare (its only a runt because I damaged it when it was a seedling). I've also heard about just not harvesting and they will turn into a herma and produce pollen sacks. Is that a pretty common occurrence?

Thanks for the warm welcome my senior AFNer lol

Ok ill give it a wirl with the runt of the group. Im going to try my hand at being a pollen chucker and cross with a photo. I know I should be picking the strongest auto but I'm running out of summer so ill try to get this one going as a spare (its only a runt because I damaged it when it was a seedling). I've also heard about just not harvesting and they will turn into a herma and produce pollen sacks. Is that a pretty common occurrence?
No. What you are talking about is called rodelization. It does not happen to all plants and they need to be way past harvest. You may not have time for that. It takes 6 weeks after the hermies appear for the seed to become viable.

It turned out to not work! At what week of growth would be the ideal time to start spraying with CS?

It turned out to not work! At what week of growth would be the ideal time to start spraying with CS?
In my experience it can take 15-20 days to see the change..So don't give up yet.

In my experience it can take 15-20 days to see the change..So don't give up yet.

Unfortunately I already chopped her. I'm going to try again though! Would you recommend to start spraying with silver around 3 weeks after the seedling shows itself? Also, does it take the full 60 to 70 days before pollen is ready to harvest or is it typically sooner then harvest times?

Would you recommend to start spraying with silver around 3 weeks after the seedling shows itself?
I'd say it depends on the strain, and the projected beginning of flower. 3-7 days before flowering is a good starting point.

Back