upinsmoke420

New User
Reaction score
I have a White Widow Auto and it is on day 108 and the trichomes are cloudy at best with no signs of amber. Is this common?

I have a White Widow Auto and it is on day 108 and the trichomes are cloudy at best with no signs of amber. Is this common?
Some Autos don't amber up. 108 days is a long time for an auto (even a long gorwing auto ..) so i'd say it's time to chop!
:pass:

Depends on pot size. And plant size too. My longest was 110 days in a 10 gallon. But around 90 days for me is the norm in 5-7 gallons. As mentioned it can be hard to tell. I usually use the die back on my fan leaves to help guide me, along with how much water they are taking in. If they are taking in a considerable amount less nutes/water than it's time for me to choparoo. YMMV.

Pictures would be helpful brother. Picture of the plant and close up shots of the trichomes

I'd wait just a few more days hoping for more clouding of trichomes.

How is yield coming along? I am happy if I at the end I get ≥1 gram of buds/day of growth per plant. Such as I'd want/expect a plant going 108 days to yield at least 1/4 lb.

Back