Vendor section?

AFNG

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Is there a vendor section on here? I didn't see one.
Have you considered starting a vendor section with sub groups for each vendor? That way it's easier for members to browse vendor threads?

Another perk could be fact that you can give vendors extra permissions for their own sub group assuming they currently need help to do certain things from mods or admins.

Is there a vendor section on here? I didn't see one.
Have you considered starting a vendor section with sub groups for each vendor? That way it's easier for members to browse vendor threads?

Another perk could be fact that you can give vendors extra permissions for their own sub group assuming they currently need help to do certain things from mods or admins.

We have had vendor forums on AFN for years lol. We have probably had close to 60+ companies come on here to date?

Where are they lol?

Where are they lol?

1586113908002.png

Subforums of the general topic forums.

Wow can't believe I never noticed, maybe because I'm on phone browsing.

Thank you!

@Son of Hobbes Morning mate , I have a India breeder that I have been growing for and he would like to come on board , can you please tell me what is the protocol for him to get on board , He has very good packaging and sends seeds world wide and is very easy to get on with .

Thank You Hecno .
Ps He is a member too .

Back