Mephisto Genetics Vlad's 4 Assed Monkeys circus

56 days, looking good so far. Top dressed em with some worm castings and flower compost last night and watered it in real good. Hope everyone had a good holiday. Be safe and Happy new year!! :jointman: "Peace"

Attachments

• IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 5
My humble apologies I should have finished this a month ago. I'm not quit sure why the pics won't show up unless they are clicked on, anyone knows please enlighten me.
This was a fun grow here's my review; Overall 9, I love this smoke very stoney, stinky and tasty, easy to grow, I jarred up 2 1/2 gallons of super frosty double delight, even for me that was small harvest for 7 plants since I don't grow for yields so much as I do for the quality (the quality is a 10) I had to knock of a point because I planted 9 seeds and only 7 came up, this was somewhat disappointing, I have been growing Mephisto now for about 6 years and only had 1 other time 1 seed didn't pop, this time 2 in 1 order, I know, I know, you say you only bought 7 seeds but got 9, yes this is true but that is what separates Mephisto from all the other breeders, so I hope the quality control is not lagging since they have reworked the company. Anyway I love Mephisto and will continue grow their strains. Thank you Mephisto team!! :jointman:

Attachments

• IMG_1159.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1150.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1141.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1142.JPG