What you think from Sweet Seeds??

Cringer

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I bought maybe 5 packs the Mystery some new stuff and the Mystery Pack.

I lock at a thread here some say they are not so good???

IMG_20240421_004117.jpg

I consider Sweet seeds and what they produce as just as good as any other well-established seed company's seeds. Just look at how many auto strains they have and how diverse they are; and it looks like they have a load of very attractive new strains not even reviewed yet on AFN. And depending on source, Sweet seeds can be much cheaper than much of the competition.

At the moment, I have a Gorilla Girl XL Auto and Dark Devil Auto each about 3 weeks old.

I consider Sweet seeds and what they produce as just as good as any other well-established seed company's seeds. Just look at how many auto strains they have and how diverse they are; and it looks like they have a load of very attractive new strains not even reviewed yet on AFN. And depending on source, Sweet seeds can be much cheaper than much of the competition.

At the moment, I have a Gorilla Girl XL Auto and Dark Devil Auto each about 3 weeks old.
Red Gorilla Girl XL on the Right Day 33

IMG_20240504_192336.jpg

Its a great smoke citrus piney and pretty distinctive cedar taste overall very good I’m more than happy with it

A friend gifted the seeds to me years back they germinated just as fine as freshly ordered I would definitely try more strains of sweetseeds in the near future

ATM I’m trying to get my hands on some Mephisto strains but it seems there no one selling them in Europe

Last edited:
Its a great smoke citrus piney and pretty distinctive cedar taste overall very good I’m more than happy with it

A friend gifted the seeds to me years back they germinated just as fine as freshly ordered I would definitely try more strains of sweetseeds in the near future

ATM I’m trying to get my hands on some Mephisto strains but it seems there no one selling them in Europe
Seedsman stocks Mephisto...

It needs to be a country within the eurozone I’m in germany and law says I’m not allowed to order outside the EU the UK is not part of it anymore they would keep my seeds in German customs and charge me with some stupid high fee

Last edited:
Back