Sweet Seeds What's the verdict/opinion on Sweet Seeds Mix Pack?

Atomic Phaze

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Like the title says. 'What's the verdict/opinion on Sweet Seeds Mix Pack?' Auto Mix and Photo Mix if they are still around. Are the genetics within the seeds likely to generate true top-notch/high quality 'medical' marijuana flowers?( Such as- potent medical effects&potent medical effects-[physical&mental]sensation in synergy with potent &/or unique buzz/high) (Like the quality medical high you get with top notch Type 3 CBD Hemp Flowers mixed with the top-notch high you'd get from absolutely impressive dank)

Another question I had on them if they are generally 'exact' genetic strains from their current line or if they are unintended or intended random phenotypes of their current seed line(or of a failed seed line?)? (I hope I'm using phenotypes correctly)

Last edited:
Hi Atomic Haze,

Thanks for your message. Our Mix packets consist of a mix of unlabelled seeds, all of them from our genetic collection (only strains featured in our catalog). They are top quality seeds. The same quality we have on the other individual strain packets. We have received just great feedback from our clients and friends who tried them.

If you don't mind not knowing which strains you are growing and/or having all different plants in your growing area, then this is probably the best quality seeds your can get at the best price. If you prefer to know which strain(s) you are growing, then our 5+2 packets are usually sold for a very fair price.

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Back