When? Harvest?

Reaction score
I put up some pics. This is CDLC from Mephisto. Mostly trichs are white. Some clear not a lot.. I want a little amber. I am guessing 2 to 3 weeks before harvest. What is yalls expert guess? I am in dwc. The ppm of last bucket change was 1200 ppm (last friday afternoon) Last night the ppm was down to 895. I boosted back up to 950ppm when I added water(and nutes) . She has slowed a little on drinking. It use to be about a gallon a day, now it is like 3/4 or less a day. The ppm is still dropping.. Also the smell is always strong but now you can start to really smell a skunk in with the spicy smell. My last CDLC grow was in organic soil this is the first in dwc and I will say she grows bigger in dwc vs. soil..can't wait to taste it to see a difference between the two.
Thank you good people!
I am trying to get a plan for when I need to flush..

I love this strain it is so hearty! I bet I could throw the fridge and sink at her and she would eat that as well. lol

Attachments

• IPC_2023-02-06.18.32.09.1120.jpg
    IPC_2023-02-06.18.32.09.1120.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IPC_2023-02-06.18.33.00.8520.jpg
    IPC_2023-02-06.18.33.00.8520.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230206_183409.jpg
    20230206_183409.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
Thanks Jpkindbud!
Yeah, don’t think they’ll get much taller, but you’ll prob get more mass if you let them go a bit more. I harvest when trichs are all cloudy with few ambers. I prefer sativas but all are welcome here. Less ambers for me to avoid the cbd/cbn about 5% per square inch or maybe 10% I also try to wait til the pistils have receded and browned… when that happens, the plant will shoot another round of white pistils and that near time a little before or after. But that usually signifies the last ditch effort before plant decline.

Yeah, don’t think they’ll get much taller, but you’ll prob get more mass if you let them go a bit more. I harvest when trichs are all cloudy with few ambers. I prefer sativas but all are welcome here. Less ambers for me to avoid the cbd/cbn about 5% per square inch or maybe 10% I also try to wait til the pistils have receded and browned… when that happens, the plant will shoot another round of white pistils and that near time a little before or after. But that usually signifies the last ditch effort before plant decline.
I noticed that most of my pistils were red and in about 2 days after, new ones were rapidly appearing again. The flower has stopped swelling so we will wait. Thanks again.

I noticed that most of my pistils were red and in about 2 days after, new ones were rapidly appearing again. The flower has stopped swelling so we will wait. Thanks again.
If she’s stopped swelling then keep an eye on the trichs… won’t be long now!

Back