When to top dress gaia green with FFHF

WITC

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I know that the ffhf has ab 3 weeks worth of feed in it already. From what I’ve read it takes two weeks for the gaia green dry 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 to become available. So do I top dress at week one? Or at week 3?

will be autos in 5 gal 7 gal and 3 gals

Anyone able to lead me in the right direction?

I use FFOF & Dr Earth, but I grow in 1gl & 1/2gl bags. The plants usually start fading between weeks 4-5, so I top dress between weeks 3-4.

I use FFOF & Dr Earth, but I grow in 1gl & 1/2gl bags. The plants usually start fading between weeks 4-5, so I top dress between weeks 3-4.
That’s what I figured I was ab two weeks to late lol they started fading pretty fast! I’m guessing every three weeks after right? Thank u for taking the time to reply appreciate it

Yes Sir, I usually top dress between week3-4. 6-7, & 10 if needed.

Hey guys! Newbie here! I'm on my second grow right now (first time with auto flowers) and I just figured out that "top dressing" is a thing :) I'm growing Northern Lights Express Autos in a mix of ffhf and FFOF and just top dressed them with more ffhf yesterday at about 6.5 weeks. My question is - How will this affect feeding them, if at all? Should I just use plain phed water for a few waterings then start feeding bloom Nutes? Any info is appreciated!!

The top dressing will feed them depending on how much u top dressed will decide for how long. You don’t want to feed you’re bloom nutes until the stretch has stopped. That’s when u start bloom nutes. Sorry I just now saw you’re comment

They all took quite a bit of top dressing so I'll keep watch for the stretching to stop. Don't be sorry! Thank you so much for the info. I was actually just sitting here researching before I did another watering so it came just in time! :)

Back