Outdoor Where I'll try Clyde and Johns purple jem suggestion

C

charlymanchu

img127.jpgThis is "La Bette"I saved her from the executioner with 48 hours to spare.she is an american Bulldog 50 lbs of pure love,she kinda looks like marvin the martian.behind her its mid july and the marigolds have reached only half of there 24 inch final heightuntitled.JPGalso behind her are two brandywine Heirloom tomatoes that became monsters.ten years of dog poop have been tossed in that area along with chopped maple leaves and grass clippings,everything grows monstrous back there.I had for a few years 5 years back thrown ash from my fireplace,dont know what effect that had but none has been thrown back there in 5 years(quite a bit)anyways by sept you would barely have been able to see that window.that dirt is black ohio farm dirt,it'll grow anything.My plan is for the jems to be with the marigolds i'll trim back whats needed for sun.I can place marigold blossems gingerly on the jems to disguise them or some other type of blossem,kinda like adorning a winsome lasses hair with daiseys.I was also thinking of putting a small white picket fence to divert attention to other side of house.maybe a pink flaminco in yard to divert attention maybe even a sultry female elf in a postal costume so when the mailman passes through human nature will take its course.then in the spring I plan on taking a few days and hike 10 miles of the traintracks for the white widow(i wanted to experiance my spinal cordgoing through the experiance that my horse vet described to me when he visited amsterdam)is that stuff really that strong?Thats on the bucket listI want to try some full hight experiments along the train route.I still gotta keep my home yield below 200gms as that is misdemeaner cutoff in Ohio,and not get pridefull by showing my projects not even to a woman gu:ladies:est that i may be tempted to impress they will have to be content with my etchings.Have I told you guys and gals that i AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN.When I was forced to retire I made more money than when I was working cause my pension is Heart related and tax free,But within 3 years i tried drinking myself to death,drove my beloved wife away,just lost who I was.I'm really having fun again,not just this but I do things again,I'm alive again,it is fun however planning on who i'm going to give this stuff to when its harvested,I will never sell marijuana i will give it to people that smoke it but maybe not the quality I hope to produce.I'm flirting a bit with showing off,but if it brings smilesw and what i hear is couch lock i can pass it off as being jolly good fun. So I'm rambling...I live alone with Le bette so i tend to get lonely and ramble.What do people think of my painting of the baby,my avatar is a quicky of my first auto

Morning Charlymanchu. La Bette is cute. :)

Looking forward to following your grows - the marigold bed should work out good if you do all the stealthy stuff. If people don't expect to see something somewhere, then they often just don't see it. Even if they're looking at it. But I like the pink flamingo idea to disattract their attention.

It's good to hear you're back on the tracks and getting what you deserve out of life. Stay safe.

Back