Reaction score
gallery_44939_8347_160133.jpg

gallery_44939_8347_18878.jpg

gallery_44939_8347_271663.jpg

gallery_44939_8347_160649.jpg

tommy

Cheers pasimito!

Thanks ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this guide. I'm doing this as a complete guide and it has 4 different parts. This is the first, the second has already been published in the magazine but I'll give it maybe one month until I post it here, so that the magazine is not in sale anymore once I post it.

Anyway, any readers of the Weed World magazine can check our articles there, we're posting one article per issue.

Next (pt. 2) will be about the different effects. The mostly sativa ones, the mostly indica, the best well balanced effects and the strongest overall effects. Then, for pt. 3 and pt.4 I'll go with the best strains for SOG, SCROG, pruning, best strains for guerrilla grows, balconies, etc...

Then we'll end up with a guide where everyone can check further details about the strains besides the ones listed in the catalog descriptions.

Oh... and I always like to mention AutoFlowerNetwork in my articles. Hope it helps to get the forum to more users so that we get even more people participating in the forum ;)

Sweet smokes

tommy

Thank you, and we look forward to your future guides!

:kusht:Not only beautiful strains but great genetics and Love your interaction with the cutomers. couldn't ask to much more of you guys but to keep doing what your doing always on the edge of my seat when i see you guys threads, keep em coming

They Are all awesome.So.Far.,,,,,
Best Smells And flavors ....
Super Potent ..and Wonderful for Containing smell....
Yeild and Amazing Sweet. Colors...

Very nice and well done read! i quite rather enjoyed that = ) these seed's genetics are the best! thanks tommy! good write up,has helped me choose which photo's to grow out first haha

Hey Tommy, this read is really interesting and very helpful too, my friend,
i am sure it will be a good guide for all of us and i am really appreciate it.
thanks for sharing mate!

Waiting for the next!
j

Fantastic!
Now I am truly spoiled for choice.

Decisions, decisions ...
sZd47NP.gif
mfTuoWk.gif

Back