Currently Smoking
Cartridges from a melange of old frows
SeedBank :

Mephisto

Strain:

White Crack

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

2-gallon fabric pot of TLO-style organic super soil. Roots Organic standard soil and Biobizz Lightmix as the base soil with amendments mixed in.

Nutes:

Roots Organic Uprising Grow, Bloom and Foundation, earthworm castings, Jobes Organic 2-7-4 spikes, Great White, Mammoth P, Recharge, GO Calmag+, liquid kelp, compost tea, probably some other organic supplements I've forgotten about.

Light (kind and schedule):

400w Hortilux Super HPS 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 76 days

Dry Yield: ~90-100g is my educated guess. I don't generally weigh unless I'm particularly curious, as I grow for myself

High/Effect Duration:

Very powerful, stony and relaxing feel good high. Very soothing and slightly sedative feel to it. You feel it hit your body like a warm blanket, your eyelids droop and you feel your stress fall away. When I vape a bowl of flower in my Pax 3, it hits me with a potent but chill head/body high for an hour or two and eases into a calm body high. Fabulous late night strain.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: *****

-- The buds are extremely dense, thicc, and a lovely lime green. Sparkling with trichomes.

THE GROWTH: *****

-- Pretty close to perfect in my opinion. She was no taller than ~20 inches, but was super efficient and put out a ton of great bud for her size. Without any training, the side branches grew almost as tall as the central cola. Branches were stacked with bud from top to bottom. Very little larf. She started vigorously and ran right to the finish line. No real deficiencies or problems to fix.

THE SMELL: ****

-- Extremely dank and rich with scents of vomit(in a good way, lol), butter, lemon and orange. People perk up and are like "whoa, wait, what's that called?" when they catch the first whiff from the jar.

THE SMOKE: *****

-- I vape flower pretty much exclusively, so I can't comment on the smoke for this yet. The vapor is tremendously rich, flavorful and thick with a strong body and mouthfeel. Very smooth also. I never cough with this, even when I take a big hit. It's like a milkshake.

CONCLUSION:

This strain was a champ in every category. She grew vigorously and put out good weight and quality bud for her size. I've grown a bunch of Sour Crack and this one is like a big brother. Very similar growth characteristics to its parent, just bigger. This could be grown in small setups and SOG-ed in bigger setups with great success. This is a cross that's like a match made in heaven. It really worked out. I'm glad they're keeping this on, as it's an absolute winner. This is in my top 3 favorite Mephisto strains so far, along with Sour Crack and Ripley's OG.

1C4E5FA5-4BD1-40B6-9D72-93B196A42381.png

Very nice report, thank you!

This weed is so good. I just toked a bowl from my Pax 3 and thought about how much I love this weed. Such a satisfying, happy and relaxing stone. I have plenty of great options to choose from in the recent bud category, like Sour Crack and Alien vs Triangle(an incredibly dank and powerful strain, will do a review later), but I keep craving this. The flavor and smell is so rich and tasty. Just mellows me right the fuck out, I love it.

SeedBank :

Mephisto

Strain:

White Crack

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

2-gallon fabric pot of TLO-style organic super soil. Roots Organic standard soil and Biobizz Lightmix as the base soil with amendments mixed in.

Nutes:

Roots Organic Uprising Grow, Bloom and Foundation, earthworm castings, Jobes Organic 2-7-4 spikes, Great White, Mammoth P, Recharge, GO Calmag+, liquid kelp, compost tea, probably some other organic supplements I've forgotten about.

Light (kind and schedule):

400w Hortilux Super HPS 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 76 days

Dry Yield: ~90-100g is my educated guess. I don't generally weigh unless I'm particularly curious, as I grow for myself

High/Effect Duration:

Very powerful, stony and relaxing feel good high. Very soothing and slightly sedative feel to it. You feel it hit your body like a warm blanket, your eyelids droop and you feel your stress fall away. When I vape a bowl of flower in my Pax 3, it hits me with a potent but chill head/body high for an hour or two and eases into a calm body high. Fabulous late night strain.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****

-- The buds are extremely dense, thicc, and a lovely lime green. Sparkling with trichomes.

THE GROWTH: *****

-- Pretty close to perfect in my opinion. She was no taller than ~20 inches, but was super efficient and put out a ton of great bud for her size. Without any training, the side branches grew almost as tall as the central cola. Branches were stacked with bud from top to bottom. Very little larf. She started vigorously and ran right to the finish line. No real deficiencies or problems to fix.

THE SMELL: ****

-- Extremely dank and rich with scents of vomit(in a good way, lol), butter, lemon and orange. People perk up and are like "whoa, wait, what's that called?" when they catch the first whiff from the jar.

THE SMOKE: *****

-- I vape flower pretty much exclusively, so I can't comment on the smoke for this yet. The vapor is tremendously rich, flavorful and thick with a strong body and mouthfeel. Very smooth also. I never cough with this, even when I take a big hit. It's like a milkshake.

CONCLUSION:

This strain was a champ in every category. She grew vigorously and put out good weight and quality bud for her size. I've grown a bunch of Sour Crack and this one is like a big brother. Very similar growth characteristics to its parent, just bigger. This could be grown in small setups and SOG-ed in bigger setups with great success. This is a cross that's like a match made in heaven. It really worked out. I'm glad they're keeping this on, as it's an absolute winner. This is in my top 3 favorite Mephisto strains so far, along with Sour Crack and Ripley's OG.

View attachment 1078970
Looking great mate, can’t wait for mine to be ready. Did you grow just the one? I’m doing three and have at least two phenotypes, one took a bit of abuse as a youngster by my knocking the thermometer off my light and it falling onto the plant taking off a least three branches, also almost snapped the head off whilst bending it over to lst. You wouldn’t guess though as it’s as big as it’s sister in the larger pot. Makes me think I may have all three phenotypes that they produce. Going to be a smoke whatever

Attachments

• 7AEEA99E-40AB-47AB-B094-CB89E0CE5F6A.jpeg
    7AEEA99E-40AB-47AB-B094-CB89E0CE5F6A.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 0AD6ECAB-A576-404E-9F26-73F5E3D1725E.jpeg
    0AD6ECAB-A576-404E-9F26-73F5E3D1725E.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 210
  • F69468B3-1DED-446B-B138-7C2BF6BD9C44.jpeg
    F69468B3-1DED-446B-B138-7C2BF6BD9C44.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 193
  • A42408B9-0443-44C6-BF3E-7DDA25D0ACA3.jpeg
    A42408B9-0443-44C6-BF3E-7DDA25D0ACA3.jpeg