Yellow dying leaves.

R

Random Tasked User

What’s up growers… I’m having a lot of leaves yellowing and dying off on this plant. She has no real “big” fan leaves just small ones that fail to get to a good size.
She’s 4.5ft tall and was stuck in veg for a while and towers above her 6 gorilla c sisters.
She’s being fed the same as the other 6, all 6 are fine with a few bad leaves here and there but overall there growing pretty well for my first grow and no real concerns to me anyway.

She’s sat in Biobizz light mix. And fed.
Advanced nutrients
5ml bloom A&B
1.5mg cal mag
2 ml bud candy. Once every 3 days.
The only exception is I gave her some 1 dose of bud igniter week 7 into veg.

My guess Is she hungry and sucking the life and soul out of the leaves but At the same time the leaves curling up is also a sign of over feeding what should I do ?

She is progressing and growing but it’s so annoying picking the dead leaves and pulling off her dead leaves of this thing

Thanks for your time.

D2B88B57-BB16-4492-98A4-E9AADEE22CF5.jpeg
3A400D2F-CF19-4D43-90DE-254318092D99.jpeg
08CD5799-C72F-44D9-B0AA-312E3804405C.jpeg
FB90D8DA-7D19-4586-9747-67AEDAD78E0E.jpeg

Regarding your feeding:
"Advanced nutrients
5ml bloom A&B
1.5mg cal mag
2 ml bud candy. Once every 3 days."

In how much water? Was this 5 mL per gallon (1.32 mL/L, likely too low) or 5 mL/L (too high)? And what type of water - RO, tap or well (with high or low salts content), etc.?

Regarding your feeding:
"Advanced nutrients
5ml bloom A&B
1.5mg cal mag
2 ml bud candy. Once every 3 days."

In how much water? Was this 5 mL per gallon (1.32 mL/L, likely too low) or 5 mL/L (too high)? And what type of water - RO, tap or well (with high or low salts content), etc.?

per 1.5litres
The Tap water is very hard here around 320 ppm.
The rest of the plants seem to be doing fine using the same water.

I recall 320 ppm is considered beyond the ability of the pH Perfect system to work optimally, or even properly. So you may be lucky to have gotten such large plants. Consider getting a basic reverse osmosis filtration system.

I see no mention of a P-K bloom booster. The Bud Ignitor is used before actually boosting in early bloom with good doses of P and K. Bud Ignitor is more a growth promoter, has kelp, and may be considered weak in terms of P-K (only 1-2).

But you could well have other problems, such as deficiencies and/or lockouts. Others with experience with soil hopefully will reply.

Last edited:
I recall 320 ppm is considered beyond the ability of the pH Perfect system to work optimally, or even properly. So you may be lucky to have gotten such large plants. Consider getting a basic reverse osmosis filtration system.

I see no mention of a P-K bloom booster. The Bud Ignitor is used before actually boosting in early bloom with good doses of P and K. Bud Ignitor is more a growth promoter, has kelp, and may be considered weak in terms of P-K (only 1-2).

But you could well have other problems, such as deficiencies and/or lockouts. Others with experience with soil hopefully will reply.
Thanks for time help out much appreciated. I’ll definatley look into a RO system as Ive just started a new batch.
I say she was stuck in veg but she was kinda half and half she had started to show signs of flower then stopped for a long time I thought bud igniter would kick it into gear a bit. The plants are definitely not 100 percent healthy. one plant out the bunch has been problem free it’s only recently her big fan leaves are starting to fade out a lil.

Thanks for your time and advice. I’ll look up a RO system.

The way those tips are burnt and curled I'd say they are over fertilized and also likely causing a lock out,Try cutting the feed in half for a few days and see if they perk up any.

:pighug:

Back