Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express - Day 53 from first true leaves

You got some Regs? Damn I wasn’t lucky enough to get some of the Legacy packs :cheers:
Yeah. Through the seed bazaar last year's 4/20 sale. The regs didn't really go that fast and I actually almost went back for more. Seeds are like lays potato chips. Can't get/pop just one! Oh no! lol I was able to hold back from ordering more than one pack each though. :biggrin:
Started a 3 pack of wizard's apprentice about a month ago and got 2 males. Going to try a different rout than Roasty Mctoasty in the Night Owl forum and separated the males from the fems. Then I plan to separately collect fresh pollen and selectively pollinate branches to F4. I have no idea which male I want to choose so I'm hoping to store the remainder in the freezer and pop seeds from the pollination to see which dad rocks most. ZE is in my sights later this summer. Now that the demand is so crazy, I'm glad I grabbed these. Seems DAZ has been doing some good work.

Yeah. Through the seed bazaar last year's 4/20 sale. The regs didn't really go that fast and I actually almost went back for more. Seeds are like lays potato chips. Can't get/pop just one! Oh no! lol I was able to hold back from ordering more than one pack each though. :biggrin:
Started a 3 pack of wizard's apprentice about a month ago and got 2 males. Going to try a different rout than Roasty Mctoasty in the Night Owl forum and separated the males from the fems. Then I plan to separately collect fresh pollen and selectively pollinate branches to F4. I have no idea which male I want to choose so I'm hoping to store the remainder in the freezer and pop seeds from the pollination to see which dad rocks most. ZE is in my sights later this summer. Now that the demand is so crazy, I'm glad I grabbed these. Seems DAZ has been doing some good work.
Fucking righteous! Hah I tried grabbing those when someone told me they had some but wasn’t able to get there in time. Sweet if you do a seed increase let me know. I’m currently working thru some Stiches Love Potion
E520F9CF-B902-4E0C-AFF2-5C95EA35EE87.jpeg
, a PurbanGold male (ive already collected the pollen on that one)
DB3C53AE-2012-411B-A6A9-4A720B0A1BEB.jpeg
and
253BCFB4-30AF-4573-8F4E-A7081B98B443.jpeg
hopefully a ThaiPassion male since I’m more of a sativa fan.

Fucking righteous! Hah I tried grabbing those when someone told me they had some but wasn’t able to get there in time. Sweet if you do a seed increase let me know. I’m currently working thru some Stiches Love Potion View attachment 1324890, a PurbanGold male (ive already collected the pollen on that one)View attachment 1324891 andView attachment 1324892 hopefully a ThaiPassion male since I’m more of a sativa fan.
Trailing a bit behind you but them sacs are fillin' up now. Shouldn't be long.... :smoking:

Attachments

• Wizards Apprentice (a) XY day31.jpeg
    Wizards Apprentice (a) XY day31.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
  • Wizards Apprentice (c) XY day31.jpeg
    Wizards Apprentice (c) XY day31.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
Back