Outdoor 420'z Forevercrazy OD Growtrain

1715257622485.gif

progress report........................................... -> ........................................there hazn't been any progress :rofl::face:

gonna hafta plant sum replacementz....and yes, i'm gonna soak em first this time :doh: ppp

progress report........................................... -> ........................................there hazn't been any progress :rofl::face:

gonna hafta plant sum replacementz....and yes, i'm gonna soak em first this time :doh: ppp
Get those freebee FV's from T20M :toke:

I will remind you if i remember to :smokeit:

hmmm, i'm on the t20 website as we speak & there'z already an option there to "add to cart", so....lemme see what happenz & i'll get back to ya..............................if i remember to :coffee: ppp

hmmm, i'm on the t20 website as we speak & there'z already an option there to "add to cart", so....lemme see what happenz & i'll get back to ya..............................if i remember to :coffee: ppp
doesn't start until Midnight Friday.. if ya read my post :face:

Visit our website on Friday May 10 at midnight Eastern time. The offer will be available through Mother's Day weekend. We are only charging the cost of shipping ($5.85) and a tracking number will be included. Limited to one per household (duplicates will be canceled).

doesn't start until Midnight Friday.. if ya read my post :face:

mebbe on island planetz it don't start til then, but here on my planet, i jus made the order & it'z been confirmed, so....jus sayin :biggrin: ppp

Back