Indoor Airpot,smart pot or normal pot? AN or DP?

Which Nutrient you prefer?

• Advanced Nutrients

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Dutch Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canna

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Flora

• Home and Garden

• H&G

• Total voters

P J

Reaction score
I need your help again guys
I have 6*1000 MH that i change to HPS during flower, a very strong air conditioner, ph measuring devices, 2 oscilating fans.
I mostly plant AutoUltimate in soil mix (hand made as i cant find any good premix where i live and cant buy 50*20L of premix by mail order for obvious resons)and by now i was making my own nutes from raw chemicals.
I want to use some premade nutes now as i have abit of budget. Do you recommend Advanced Nutrints expert growing bundle? Or Dutch pro autoflower bundle(maybe with abit of silicon and home and garden root accelerator)? Or any other set?

And do you recommend smart pots? Airpots? Normal pots?

And do you think i would better choose coco over soil?

Thank you all for helping me out again

Alright there PJ

I use AN and never had a problem what so ever, the pH perfect really works, I grow in plagron light mix in air pots. Works for me pretty well and a few others on the forum.

I am toying with the idea of changing to coco, I've seen some monsters grown in coco, looks like hydro quality. The only downside is that I think it takes a bit more looking after as it has to be kept moist constantly. Which to me probably won't be too handy as I am away for few days at time with work and what not. ( trying to get the girlfriend to learn about growing a bit more :))

I've seen a lot of grows with smart pots, and they seem to be very good, same with Dutch pro nutes.

I think what ever you go with, with 6000w of light, and any of the above, you'll be happy.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't run coco unless you have some ro in my opinion. Run a light soil with as little nutrients as possible in ot. Of you can buy promix that would be awesome. Then feed my fave Advanced Nutrients and your good to go

Don't run coco unless you have some ro in my opinion. Run a light soil with as little nutrients as possible in ot. Of you can buy promix that would be awesome. Then feed my fave Advanced Nutrients and your good to go

Any RO with 5 filters would do the job?
If yes i already do :) but it has no uv, but water here is already drinkable befor using RO.
I plan to use sensi, b52,voodoo,overdrive,bud factor x,bud candy,rhino skin. Anything to change in your opinion?

Really thank you for your help :)

Back