Photoperiod Delicious Seeds Critical jack herer and Cotton candy kush

db3

Reaction score
Not really a grow journal but the strain review section was looking weak. Never been a poster before but im gonna try some autos soon and might need some help lol so here’s my first post with some critical jack herer that is drying and some cotton candy kush that im chopping soon!

Critical jack
75A77BDD-4CB3-4AE0-9B76-6820EC4E432B.jpeg

Cotton candy kush
36E03291-B9A5-4E1D-B729-9DC90388CB99.jpeg

The critical jack has a real pungent smell and taste to it that is really growing on me and the cotton candy kush smells sweet and a lot like berries

Not really a grow journal but the strain review section was looking weak. Never been a poster before but im gonna try some autos soon and might need some help lol so here’s my first post with some critical jack herer that is drying and some cotton candy kush that im chopping soon!

Critical jack
View attachment 986683

Cotton candy kush
View attachment 986684
looks good mate

Nice work bud!! Lots of great delicious plants to be had!! Grown any others from them? Ive done fruity chronic juice and 11roses, sweet plants

Nice work bud!! Lots of great delicious plants to be had!! Grown any others from them? Ive done fruity chronic juice and 11roses, sweet plants
Thanks! Nice, how did you like the fruity chronic juice? Yeah ive also grew eleven roses which was just fucking awesome, i really loved it. I got it as a freebie and loved it so much i got some of the cotton candy and critical jack seeds. I had been growing a lot of sweet seeds before them and some royal queen but i definitely like delicious seeds genetics way better, no offense to those companies though.

Last edited:
Thanks! Nice, how did you like the fruity chronic juice? Yeah ive also grew eleven roses which was just fucking awesome, i really loved it. I got it as a freebie and loved it so much i got some of the cotton candy and critical jack seeds. I had been growing a lot of sweet seeds before them and some royal queen but i definitely like delicious seeds genetics way better, no offense to those companies though.

fruity chronic juice has been a staple of my outdoor for several seasons now....amazing plants!! 11roses is amazing for sure!! Highly recommend both! Want to try some autos from delicious. Never grow any royal queen, but had solid success with sweet seeds.

Got two more Cotton Candy kush going. Here’s one of them the other ones pictures werent turning out good, not to mention it had a pretty progressed calcium deficiency that is pretty ugly lol but it doesnt seem to have slowed it down at all honestly. This one is half way through week 6 and had a bit of nitrogen deficiency at one point, it’s doing better now although those big fan leaves seem to be going yellow again. Ive had so many compliments on the taste of this stuff, it sucks when you cant ever give yourself credit lmao

Using fox farm nutes, botanicare cal/mag, fox farm ocean forest, flowered under 400w hps. Vegged under 200w cfls. Lst. Defoliated for the first time.

How tf did i embed those images before lol...

Attachments

• 864E066D-542B-4655-A61A-A7DFF8296D94.jpeg
    864E066D-542B-4655-A61A-A7DFF8296D94.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Back