Dutch Passion DUTCH PASSION GROW&SHOW 2021-2022

Some more feedback on the Auto CBG-Force

My PTSD friends still like to smoke her:
- It helps them feel less anxious
- It reduces pain from the cramped muscles they have. (Reduced back pain because of this.)
- Especcially pleasant before they go to bed or when they are especially nervous.
They have both dropped an Auto CBG-Force bean now :)

The non-PTSD friend who told me he didn't feel a thing told me a week later that he did feel some of the effects, but they were very mild.
He thinks:
- It might be nice to add to high THC weed to reduce paranoia
- Might be nice to smoke if you are a little socially anxious, as it has no THC you could smoke it before work.. theoretically!

As I said I kind of fucked up the growing so I imagine if you do it right the results will just be better.

Tastewise she tastes a little lemony with maybe a little cinammon on the background. The smoke is very gentle on the throat to.

All in all I am happy to have gottent he opportunity to try this strain out! Thanks a lot @Antonio_DutchPassion @Trichome farmer ! :worship:

Absolute nightmare! Plants have either been over fertilised, picked up root rot or have ozone toxicity. Just finished their second flush and will flush again tonight. I’ve just altered the timer so the lamp has come on and hour earlier than usual. Fingers crossed they’ll bounce back soon

6BC5BA26-8DAF-4C78-ADAC-E3D0A05FCD54.jpeg
4BF12787-3FD2-4B51-B3B7-54775E4543BF.jpeg
029A95AF-A09C-4D83-A562-F6161D68E4CF.jpeg
BA944BA1-AFCB-4278-8929-8FD0801875D5.jpeg
6F366B6E-2151-4466-BD7B-D4737CDE8AD3.jpeg
78133F5D-2A38-4AF4-BCD1-E6B0CF6E55C1.jpeg
D5C6AB09-DDFC-48A9-ABF2-A223FD8A7E54.jpeg

Some more feedback on the Auto CBG-Force

My PTSD friends still like to smoke her:
- It helps them feel less anxious
- It reduces pain from the cramped muscles they have. (Reduced back pain because of this.)
- Especcially pleasant before they go to bed or when they are especially nervous.
They have both dropped an Auto CBG-Force bean now :)

The non-PTSD friend who told me he didn't feel a thing told me a week later that he did feel some of the effects, but they were very mild.
He thinks:
- It might be nice to add to high THC weed to reduce paranoia
- Might be nice to smoke if you are a little socially anxious, as it has no THC you could smoke it before work.. theoretically!

As I said I kind of fucked up the growing so I imagine if you do it right the results will just be better.

Tastewise she tastes a little lemony with maybe a little cinammon on the background. The smoke is very gentle on the throat to.

All in all I am happy to have gottent he opportunity to try this strain out! Thanks a lot @Antonio_DutchPassion @Trichome farmer ! :worship:

Thanks for sharing that info mate! :thumbsup:

Hope your pals have good luck growing it themselves :cheers:

Absolute nightmare! Plants have either been over fertilised, picked up root rot or have ozone toxicity. Just finished their second flush and will flush again tonight. I’ve just altered the timer so the lamp has come on and hour earlier than usual. Fingers crossed they’ll bounce back soon

Damn, that's rough! :coffee2:
What a shame... these were so lovely looking ladies!

End of the line for my cbd victory I made rso will nearly everything I had as my wife doesn't smoke or like vaping bud ect and this whole plant was done for her anyhow here's some pics and a huge thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for being so kind to us .I will try some of this in my firefly2 later and let you know my thoughts
20220309_111741.jpg
20220309_113816.jpg
20220309_114111.jpg

End of the line for my cbd victory I made rso will nearly everything I had as my wife doesn't smoke or like vaping bud ect and this whole plant was done for her anyhow here's some pics and a huge thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for being so kind to us .I will try some of this in my firefly2 later and let you know my thoughts View attachment 1429418View attachment 1429419View attachment 1429420

How is the experience so far of the misses mate?

Would be great to hear a bit about the overall high/vibe she is getting from it :pass:

How is the experience so far of the misses mate?

Would be great to hear a bit about the overall high/vibe she is getting from it :pass:
I forgot about this and boy she absolutely loves it and she has fibromyalgia and arthritis and she says when she has it and she takes it sometimes daily other days twice daily its so good for her pain she says and if a day she misses it she really notices it also its seems to give her a clean head so overall for its purpose its a 10 out of 10 for her and thanks so much for letting me grow her and I've got a couple more seeds for future as its something I hope to never run out of also share any of my stuff to your website and the review if you want mate

Back