Indoor dwc/nft with dutch passion,and blk

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420
right troops its time for round 2!! been getting some serious withdrawls the last few weeks not having any gardening to do but getting stuck right back into now!

grow kit currently consists of:

1mx1mx1.65m tent
2x 272w leds
1x 600w hps
1x 130w cfl (the big bulbs)
2x gt205 NFT with 4w airstones
1x 10L DWC with 4w airstones
6" and 14" fans
6" extraction and carbon filter
ph metre
ppm meter
temps and humidity meter
water heaters and thermometers for each res
mostly dutch pro nutrients.
grow
bloom
take root
explode
multitotal
+
calmag
liquid silicone
sm-90
brassinolide.
and probably a couple of other things. ive still to look into these beneficial bacteria aswell. i'll be using the d/p feeding schedule for the ratios but ill just be feeding them whatever they can handle.

ill be doing dutch passions auto ultimate in one nft and one of the bigger mephistos in the other. i havent quite decided wich yet. and a bulkseeds big bud in the dwc.

now that ive had my practice run and figured out this hydro malarky my sights are being set a little higher. managed 297g last time so im aiming for at least 250g each from the nfts. the dwc is just a space filler so only want 100g from that.

my last journal ended up a bit of jumbled up mess full of dramas and stress but i hopefully shouldnt have any of that this time round.
getting all my prep sorted over the next couple of days so germing shall commence in t-minus 48 hours. if you have any questions or feedback then please feel free. the more the merrier. get involved folks!

Last edited:
I am sure I asked already but how big of an air pump or pumps do you have for that DWC ?
its a single 4w pump mate with 2 small airstones attached. i admitedly havent checked what size i should be using but firgured this would be plenty.

its a single 4w pump mate with 2 small airstones attached. i admitedly havent checked what size i should be using but firgured this would be plenty.
Nah man for that big of a Rez you need way more air than that. For a 10 gallon res you will need like 50 liters per minute MINIMUM and to get the max O2 method you'll need 100 lpm. Trust me on this what do you virtually no good to have that big of a reservoir if you don't have the air to support it. I have probably said it 100 times here the most common mistake people make with DWC is not having enough air. If it's simply just a money issue I have a spare pump or two that I Might be able to send you. But I promise you this you will be disappointed if you don't have enough air and that big ole reservoir

Back